+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Propecia Victim -

Genuinely sorry if you have had bad sides from the drug. Can I ask if you considered the cause of these being from another source? (other medication / health issue, etc). Also, how are you doing now? hope things sort themselves out. Just to mention that I have used finasteride for several years and not had any problems. I'm not a fan of scare mongering but I appreciate that everyone's situation os differant.

Inactive

Alex - I posted a response on your profile as an attempt to not derail the original topic of this thread.

Still going well so if I don't notice a shed will my hair just thicken up ?

And I'm staying positive and trying to stay off the site a bit now

Ok so its around 4 months now and still no change in hair texture , or even a shed ???

Hi

If there has been no negative change, then that could signify that your hair loss has stopped. I'd consider that a good result!

I was hoping for some regrowth aswell :/

Quote Originally Posted by benson&hedges View Post
    Ok so its around 4 months now and still no change in hair texture , or even a shed ???
    The information provided by Merck (the people who make Propecia) clearly states that it can take up to a full year before you know will if Propecia is working for you. It will probably take longer for regrowth to happen - if regrowth is going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    PropeciaVictim will come in here any day now, and then benson&hedges will start getting side effects shortly after reading PV's comments.
    What an idiot. I really hope that one day, you are left with permanent side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by benson&hedges View Post
    Well its getting to around the 2 month mark and so far so good

At first I did get a little worried about having sex & keeping it up but this was in my head , And my semen even seems to be the same I see some people report that it goes a bit watery , It's Possible my erections might not be as hard but nothing that's worth worrying about its still working well enough for me I've kept an eye on my hair and I can't see an awful lot of change at the moment.
    I'm currently using 0.5mg a day of fin along with Regaine foam , Still waiting to see if I'm going to have a big shed. I'm happy with the progress so far & will keep on trucking !
    Hey man ,,, am the same as you ive been on it 2 month and no major shedding and my hairloss decreased but i still loss hair about 10-20 each day, but am not worried anymore about sides or about the hairloss i feel like it will work. i hope its working anyways.
    Thanks man.