Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rupi
    • May 2011

Where to buy Nizoral from ?

I have started using Propecia and Rogaine about 2 months ago. I wanted to add Nizoral to my routine, and complete the " big three ". However I am having a tough time finding it. Looked at all the drug stores, also checked online. But no luck, it says it has been discontinued on amazon.

Is someone actually buying it these days ? If yes, I would appreciate if you can provide me the source.
  • Samiam
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Rupi
    I have started using Propecia and Rogaine about 2 months ago. I wanted to add Nizoral to my routine, and complete the " big three ". However I am having a tough time finding it. Looked at all the drug stores, also checked online. But no luck, it says it has been discontinued on amazon.

Is someone actually buying it these days ? If yes, I would appreciate if you can provide me the source.
    Dude just type in Nizoral in google and you'll find tons of places selling it. Unless you're looking for a VERIFIED source or something then idk.

Comment

• Hurts
      • Apr 2011

Ebay?

Comment

• Jakeq
        • Nov 2011

You can order Nizoral from some online pharmacy, like this one

Comment

• Tracy C
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Rupi
          Looked at all the drug stores, also checked online. But no luck, it says it has been discontinued on amazon.
          I wrote the company when I noticed Nizoral A-D was constantly sold out. They responded stating that they are in supply shortage due to moving to a different factory. They said they are working hard to get the product out there for those who want it.

Send them an e-mail:

Heck, how about everyone send them an e-mail asking when they will produce enough to meet demand.

I ordered my last bottle through CVS.com. CVS us out of stock as of today.

Comment

Working...