Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrmatthew
    • Jul 2011

Overcoming the truth

I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. My hair started thinning about three years ago, but I never paid any attention to it. One day a student came up to me and asked me when I started losing my hair, at that moment my heart sank and it bothered me for months. I looked into a hair system and didn't like the upkeep and even looked into surgery to try and help but decided against both. One morning I got brave an shaved my head and have done it ever since. My students that year loved it and I have gotten great feedback from family and friends.

I wanted to create this post to let other young people know that it is okay to shave your head and not worry about what other people think. I've attached a picture for everyone out there that might be considering this option.

Best Wishes,

Mr. Matthew
    Attached Files
  • kanyon
    • Jan 2011

It suits some people but it wouldn't suit me. I'd look hideous. I wish I could do it to see just how bad it would look but once its shaved there's no going back until what hair I have left grows back.

Comment

• boricotico
      • Oct 2010

mrmatthew you did the right thing. Many people here say it not suit me, even I used to think it wasn't for me, but I've come to think it suit all of us but not many have the braveness to try it.

I'm sure now you live your life with less worries about your hair and that's a relief.

Comment

• boricotico
        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by kanyon
        It suits some people but it wouldn't suit me. I'd look hideous. I wish I could do it to see just how bad it would look but once its shaved there's no going back until what hair I have left grows back.
        man you should do that leap of faith. I can tell you by my own experience that it's not bad at all. I also used to think it's going to look awful on me but believe me I was greatly surprised. Now, about the part when the hair starts growing I've been there and yes it's a very difficult process.

Comment

• BackwardsBalding
          Inactive
          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by mrmatthew
          I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. My hair started thinning about three years ago, but I never paid any attention to it. One day a student came up to me and asked me when I started losing my hair, at that moment my heart sank and it bothered me for months. I looked into a hair system and didn't like the upkeep and even looked into surgery to try and help but decided against both. One morning I got brave an shaved my head and have done it ever since. My students that year loved it and I have gotten great feedback from family and friends.

I wanted to create this post to let other young people know that it is okay to shave your head and not worry about what other people think. I've attached a picture for everyone out there that might be considering this option.

Best Wishes,

Mr. Matthew

Just wanted to add MAtthew that a bald head suits you very well I see why your students like it. Its good to see the ultimate cure for baldness being expressed on this website....exceptance.

Comment

• UK_
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by BackwardsBalding
            Just wanted to add MAtthew that a bald head suits you very well I see why your students like it. Its good to see the ultimate cure for baldness being expressed on this website....exceptance.
            lol yeh... but it's still a tough pill to swallow.

Hair is a lot more than just... hair...

I mean look at Jesus... never even a NW1

Comment

• BackwardsBalding
              Inactive
              • Jun 2011

Originally posted by UK_
              lol yeh... but it's still a tough pill to swallow.

Hair is a lot more than just... hair...

I mean look at Jesus... never even a NW1
              Yea well I bet Jesus didn't have an ejaculation problem

Comment

• UK_
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by BackwardsBalding
                Yea well I bet Jesus didn't have an ejaculation problem
                A man that made it to 33 without jacking off once? He deserves son of God status.

Comment

• BackwardsBalding
                  Inactive
                  • Jun 2011

Originally posted by UK_
                  A man that made it to 33 without jacking off once? He deserves son of God status.
                  Balding and masturbation were few and far between back then. Most men had too much pride to self induce an orgasm. It was.....beneath them.

Comment

• mark-1
                    • Mar 2009

You are a school teacher?

Thats my job too and damm do I cop a hella lot of crap from kids because of my hair problem. Your students must be a little more understanding and sympathetic than mine!!

Comment

• southeast_eu
                      • Apr 2011

thats the secret .. a nice smiling and my blade...nice post my man
                      and for your students next time tell them why you did choice to shave your head against : pills, ht(strips) wigs ,hair tattoo pigmentantion i am sure they will respect and like y even more..

i wasnt a Brat Pitt with hair i can leave without him for sure..

Comment

Working...