+ Reply to Thread

Default Propecia price, Am i paying too much

Hey guys, where is the best pharmacy in the US to get Propecia, either a legit online pharmacy or an actual store. I just got a 90 day proscription from CVS and it was freaking $224! I figured it would be in like the 180 range. Is this a normal price?

Arrow Cheap Propecia

Quote Originally Posted by heynow1234 View Post
    Hey guys, where is the best pharmacy in the US to get Propecia, either a legit online pharmacy or an actual store. I just got a 90 day proscription from CVS and it was freaking $224! I figured it would be in like the 180 range. Is this a normal price?
    You might want to check this out:

Cheap Propecia and Guaranteed Results From Merck & Co.

Check out the following sites to take advantage of these discounts and rebates.
    www.propeciaoffer.com
    www.propeciaprogram.com

Hey tbta, Thanks alot, i actually did take advantage of it, thanks to the article that was on the site about 2 weeks ago, and got 60 off, so i got 3 months for 163.00. Im fine paying that, i just dont want to pay 225 for each of my next two refills. Anyone use Drugstore.com? Its reg price is 170 on that site. Thanks!

ive been paying about 80 bucks a month for my propecia. it was around 50 dollars a bottle when i first started back in 2001. but that three month deal sounds pretty good. ive gotta start doing that

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by heynow1234 View Post
    Hey tbta, Thanks alot, i actually did take advantage of it, thanks to the article that was on the site about 2 weeks ago, and got 60 off, so i got 3 months for 163.00. Im fine paying that, i just dont want to pay 225 for each of my next two refills. Anyone use Drugstore.com? Its reg price is 170 on that site. Thanks!
    Hi Heynow,

Drugstore.com is an excellent resource, and their prices are extremely competitive. It’s definitely a company that you can trust.
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Thanks Spence, Thats what i was hoping for. I was prepared for it to be alot (180ish) but when they said 225 i was in shock, so I def want to get it online now. For some reason I feel like its shady to buy prescriptions online, but everything I read says that Drugstore.com is legit, so I m def gonna use them. Thanks again for the help, this site is a great reasource.