Threaded View

Default FUE experience with Dr. Glenn Charles

Hey everybody, just wanted to share my first HT experience with Dr. Glenn Charles real quick. I live in South Florida which is very convenient for me since there are a few reputable hair transplant surgeons to choose from, however after doing much research for a couple of years I decided to go with Dr. Charles. I had a consultation with another very well known HT surgeon before I consulted with Dr.Charles and almost decided to go with him. Thank god I met with Dr. Charles before I made a final decision! Dr.Charles is extremely friendly, outgoing and honest. I could tell after talking with him for 5 minutes that he would be my number one choice, and add the fact that the other surgeon I consulted with wanted to charge almost 3x more per graft!

I am 27 years old and have a good amount of hair and was mainly concerned about my hairline. I had 800 FUE grafts done yesterday and although I was naturally quite nervous, the experience was pretty enjoyable. Everyone in the office was very friendly, I had a nice lunch, and listened to some music while the grafts were placed. I would say the only bad thing was laying face down for an extended period of time, which is a small price you pay for having FUE done. After the procedure Dr. Charles went over post-op instructions with me and personally called me later that night. I actually told him when he called me that the right side of my hairline (which was always my main concern) still did not seem as symmetrical to the left side as I would like it ( I admittedly am very neurotic about my hairline, but then again I suppose we all are or else we wouldn't be here). He told me I could either come back in a few days and he would touch it up free of charge or wait 6 months to see how it grows in and if I still was not satisfied would touch it up then. He recommended waiting 6 months to see how it grows in and I will go with his recommendation. I really appreciated him calling me and him caring about my satisfaction with the results, it means alot.

Overall I would say I am extremely glad I met with Dr.Charles and chose to get the procedure done with him and I will most definitely be going back to him for any work I would like in the future, as well as highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to have a HT. Thanks.