+ Reply to Thread

Default 23 years old and balding.

Few things I would like to point out.
    1) im east indian and its a trait of east indian people to be bald on the top of their head.
    2) both my grandfathers were bald and my uncles are all bald. My mom has scanty hair but my dad has very thick hair.

Now heres my story. Since i was young i had scanty, thin hair and my parents always said i would go bald in my 20s. The time has come. I have very long hair (because im a musician and i play metal so i go with the metal looks) and my hair seems to grow pretty fast but my hairline has receded and my scalp is getting more scanty. I shampoo and condition my hair twice a week and that gives a little bit of volume but my scalp is still very visible. Now I want to cut my hair short and take some treatment to make my hair thicker and maybe regrow some hair. Anyway help?

A Picture from 2 years ago and my hair has gotten worse.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Inactive

Default Your hair looks pretty good in this picture here is the iside info.

decrease ejaculations down to as little as possible I mean once a month is too much during the time you are regrowing but if you do it once a month it should be fine, Exercise for 30 minutes every day, take a multi vitamin for hair that has Zinc and Biotin in it, dont put hot water on your head use cold water when in the shower at least for your head and if you can your entire body. This message will come with a lot of doubt from people don't listen to them, this is free info and believe me I have done my research. Good luck buddy before and after photos with a thank you letter to baldingbackwards at hotmail dot com is all that I ask if you follow these methods and see regrowth. Thanks again good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ken.g View Post
    Few things I would like to point out.
    1) im east indian and its a trait of east indian people to be bald on the top of their head.
    2) both my grandfathers were bald and my uncles are all bald. My mom has scanty hair but my dad has very thick hair.

Now heres my story. Since i was young i had scanty, thin hair and my parents always said i would go bald in my 20s. The time has come. I have very long hair (because im a musician and i play metal so i go with the metal looks) and my hair seems to grow pretty fast but my hairline has receded and my scalp is getting more scanty. I shampoo and condition my hair twice a week and that gives a little bit of volume but my scalp is still very visible. Now I want to cut my hair short and take some treatment to make my hair thicker and maybe regrow some hair. Anyway help?

A Picture from 2 years ago and my hair has gotten worse.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    You need to take propecia.

I would have to agree with jt3546 get your self on propecia , I wouldn't pay a lot of attention to backwards balding.

Doesnt propecia have a lot of side effects?

Quote Originally Posted by benson&hedges View Post
    I would have to agree with jt3546 get your self on propecia , I wouldn't pay a lot of attention to backwards balding.
    Really? Last i read you were freaking out because your girlfriend couldnt get you a wood??

Hardly good advice after you experienced those sides in such a short time?

Don't listen to backwardsbalding - thats the worst advice I have ever heard, in particularly there is absoltley no correlation between masturbating and hairloss

Two scientifically proven methods for hairloss prevention: propecia and minoxidil

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ken.g View Post
    Doesnt propecia have a lot of side effects?

Well I can just tell what I know about it. As you I was afraid of the sexual side effects but at the end I decided to just give it a try and if anything I could just stop using it.

I'm just in my second month prescription and so far not so much of side effects or at least none that I noticed but I could tell it's helping me. My loss was very fast in just 9 months I'd lost so much hair and now I think it has slower it.

Good luck with your decision

Hey Ken, I found out about a couple of places you can go to that are in India, and unfortunately not available in the U.S. Have you ever heard of QR-678? It was developed by 2 Indian doctors, Rinky Kapoor and another doctor. I'm not sure if it's legit or not, but I'd possibly try it if I lived in India. Here is the link: http://www.theestheticclinic.com/cos..._research.html

There is another place called The Sparsh Clinic, which is also located in India. Again, I'm not sure if this is legit or not, but here is the link:http://www.sparshclinic.com/sparshpage.asp?id=22

I know how you feel with regards to hair loss. I'm a hard rock/metal bassist & guitarist too. I used to have a such a full head of long hair and now it breaks my heart to see myself losing my hair. It was my dream to have a full head of long hair like all of my favorite rock and roll and metal heroes, and now this dream is being taken away from me. I wish there were treatments like this in the U.S., that helped you regrow your hair without the permanent head scarring that goes along with a hair transplant. Again, I don't know if the places that I mentioned are legit or not, but I guess it can't hurt to check them out.