+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: go go gho!!

This is a quote from his website;

Higher hair density and a natural result
    Along with the difference in retention of hair follicles, with Hair Stem Cell Transplantation the holes are much, much smaller than the holes created with traditional hair transplant techniques. This allows the grafts to be placed much more closely together without a "bunching effect."
    Additionally, the refined technique allows the hair growth direction to be precisely determined, which is an absolute requirement for the restoration of areas such as eyebrows, beard or moustache. The result with the HST method is ultimately a higher hair density and a more natural effect. With no scars!

I suggest you visit his website and look at some of the before/after photos.
    The pictures do not even come close to current dense packing or the artistic
    placement of more established clinics.
    I would love his technique to be the "real deal" but so far there is nothing that proves it is.

Quote Originally Posted by mlao View Post
    This is a quote from his website;

Higher hair density and a natural result
    Along with the difference in retention of hair follicles, with Hair Stem Cell Transplantation the holes are much, much smaller than the holes created with traditional hair transplant techniques. This allows the grafts to be placed much more closely together without a "bunching effect."
    Additionally, the refined technique allows the hair growth direction to be precisely determined, which is an absolute requirement for the restoration of areas such as eyebrows, beard or moustache. The result with the HST method is ultimately a higher hair density and a more natural effect. With no scars!

I suggest you visit his website and look at some of the before/after photos.
    The pictures do not even come close to current dense packing or the artistic
    placement of more established clinics.
    I would love his technique to be the "real deal" but so far there is nothing that proves it is.

non sequitor

because the results aren't up to par with other clinics does not mean that it necessarily follows that his procedure is not "the real deal". The two aren't connected... plus it hasn't been around long enough for someone to get 5 procedures yet... were getting people going back for 2 and soon 3...... in the next year we'll see if he is for real or not

It's not a non sequitur. A hair transplant is not just about unlimited donor supply.
    It has to do with the overall final result. You can have all the donor hair in the world but if your surgeon cannot create a natural appearance it will look thin or like a bad transplant. Trust me I so want this to work but his results, the ones that he features with such pride on his website don't impress me that much. That is why I am so adamant about this being peer reviewed.
    I WANT TO BE PROVEN WRONG! Show me the proof and I will be on a plane with $50,000.00 to have it done and I will gladly document my results. On this site.

Sorry I realized the $50,000.00 is for the training. The 9,400.00 euros for 1600 grafts is about 13,000.00 U.S. Still a lot, but I would do it in a second if it's real!!!!

By the way I watched the Scissors Boy video and at 2:36 in there is a close up of Dr. Gho's hair and it's thinning a bit. If this guy has the cure why hasn't he used it on himself?
    Last edited by mlao; 07-26-2011 at 03:05 PM. Reason: add

How would be perform this on himself. He's the only one thst knows everything about it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Samiam View Post
    How would be perform this on himself. He's the only one thst knows everything about it right now.
    You mean to tell me with all the other medical professionals that are involved with his clinic he hasn't taught anyone there PLEASE!