I live in Toronto, I want to verify Scissorboys Donor Area by Dr. Coen Gho's HST

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Westonci
    • Feb 2010

I live in Toronto, I want to verify Scissorboys Donor Area by Dr. Coen Gho's HST

Heres the video of Scissorboy getting a 1200 HST grafts tranplanted by Dr. Coen Gho.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is his response to the procedure.

Grant (aka ScissorBoy) - July 20th, 2011 at 4:36 pm

Hi my name is Grant and I was the one in the ScissorBoy TV video where Dr Gho performed the stem cell procedure on me. I had the procedure just over 4 months ago now and I am very happy with the results. The new hair is growing in very nicely and many professional hairdressers have looked at it very closely and could not tell that I had any procedure done.
    Regarding regrowth in the donor section where the grafts were taken I am open to having anyone on this board to use any microscope or other testing device on the donor section so you can look for regrowth. My understanding is that you would probably be able to see small white dots in places where the follicles were taken and if hair is growing out of them then you will have your proof.

Source (Comments below Rassman's response/article):

Apparently he lives in Toronto, however I dont know how I can get a hold of him, if I could I want to see him myself, so I can examine his donor area (take pictures, record etc.)

I can also invite him to Surehair International transplant clinic, and get him examined by Dr. Nelson Ferreira who is part of the IAHRS.

Even if it means I would have to Pay him $100+ to take time out of his busy schedule and set up a meeting.
  • RichardDawkins
    Inactive
    • Jan 2011

Stevie.Dee says good idea :-) I knew who you are ,-)

Comment

• UK_
      • Feb 2011

When is he bringing out his HST injection??

Richard are you on propecia? Should I start????

Comment

• UK_
        • Feb 2011

Richard, Iron_Man.. I know how desperate it is...

But this Gho procedure.... I dont know...

It's been around for a while and we're yet to see a full restoration...

Why doesn't Gho show us a full restoration from NW5/6 to NW 2???

Comment

• RichardDawkins
          Inactive
          • Jan 2011

i dont use propecia for specific reasons.

1) when a solution is available, i just dont wanna look like a propecia addict

2) if my dick is limp, well then even all the hair in the world wont help you anymore

3) We really dont know about the long term effect :-/

4) side effects are too hardcore for my taste

You know the hairloss maybe slowed down but you loose the hair anyway but if you have a hm solution (injectible or surgical) you can just DONT use Propecia and get your hair fixed instead but drug free.

I am not a fan of propecia sorry, and even the inventors are no fans of their product at all. Dancing with your hormons is at least in my opinion a dance on the vulcan.

And i am honest i know my luck, i take propecia for a year, hm is finally available but my dick is limp. Dont forget one thing, your hair loss is or maybe reversable but impotence on the other hand....... no comment on this

Comment

• Westonci
            • Feb 2010

Can someone help me locate him. Im not 100% sure he lives in Toronto

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• UK_
              • Feb 2011

I totally understand... please Iron_Man, Richard/stevie understand my frustrations with Gho... he has let us all down before... I honestly don't trust him... I wish I could... I would love to see HST work... I want a procedure more than anything... but I am yet to see a convincing restoration... no result has elucidated the primary advantage that Gho contends this procedure to hold... that advantage is the ability to strike two hairs from one...

I'm sorry if I sound negative, I am just like you, I'm just looking for a better treatment.

Comment

• UK_
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Westonci
                Can someone help me locate him. Im not 100% sure he lives in Toronto

http://www.facebook.com/scissorboy
                I can send him a message on Facebook if you like??????

Might be a bit weird some random asking for his whereabouts wanting to rifle through his donor like a chimp.

But yeah could ask him say a professional (sorry Iron_Man lol) wants to view your donor! Give him a link to this website...

Comment

• Westonci
                  • Feb 2010

I just messaged him, hopefully her replies

Comment

• UK_
                    • Feb 2011

...nice 1.

Comment

• Westonci
                      • Feb 2010

He replied! on another forum though

Hi. This is Grant (aka ScissorBoy). I was told about this thread and wanted to reply. I'm open to having testing done. I am currently about 90 minutes drive from Toronto and I travel frequently so testing sooner than later would be better so you can catch me while I'm here.

I'm pretty busy so if I make the time to come in I want to make sure everything is done properly. I'm not convinced a 6.1 MP camera will be sufficient. I was told that the best thing for testing would be a dino microscope (http://www.dino-lite.com) or that a local HT clinic may have the proper equipment to take high resolution images of the donor area. I would also say that it is best if you have an open minded clinic because Canadians (and especially doctors) tend to be very conservative (I"m Canadian but I'm not conservative) and many would instinctively defend their beliefs and say it can't work rather than be open to a fair unbiased test.

Basically, I'll come in for testing but I want to make sure it is done properly so its a good use of my time and so that we get a good test result (whether good or bad) so that everyone is satisfied.

You can email me direct at thescissorboy@gmail.com if you can get things organized appropriately.

Comment

• UK_
                        • Feb 2011

WOW this is very positive (!!!!!)

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                          • Dec 2010

So what was all the hype yesterday? I thought the pictures proved "iron man" was right? Was it a joke or what?

Comment

• VictimOfDHT
                            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by CVAZBAR
                            So what was all the hype yesterday? I thought the pictures proved "iron man" was right? Was it a joke or what?
                            Yeah, I don't understand it.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                              Inactive
                              • Jan 2011

UK_ I am not IronMan this is a personal insult

I am Stevie.Dee at hair site i said this numerous times but i am not IronMan

Yeah and i am happy when it turns out to be true with the donor regeneration, i am so exited to see what clinics will do then

Comment

Working...