+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: give up?

Also I'm not even saying I want them NOW.

I just don't know anything until I see the proof. Just like you. And every other human on this list. We don't know until we see.

I'm totally stoked about what he's doing though. That is all I possibly can be right?

Can someone please fill me in on this Dr. gho and why he's so significant right now

Quote Originally Posted by Samiam View Post
    Can someone please fill me in on this Dr. gho and why he's so significant right now
    For those that know dont tell and those that tell dont know.

You must seek Gho, his path lies within.

OMFG OMFG OMFG PROPECIA USERS PLEASE READ:

In December 2009 following a public assessment report, the MHRA deemed it necessary to add the following statement to the Propecia information leaflet:

"Possible side effects

You should promptly report to your doctor any changes in your breast tissue such as lumps, pain or nipple discharge as these may be signs of a serious condition, such as breast cancer"
    Richard, you were 100% right - ITS SIMPLY NOT WORTH IT!

UK youve been posting weird shit lately. Are you on that trx3 stuff now too?

My work here is done

If I can chime in. The so called big pharma conspiracies are actually somewhat true. Not all of them and alot of them to a varying degree. For example recently I stumbled upon this:
    http://www.jsonline.com/features/health/122598108.html
    I haven't read this particular article but rather one in my local newspapers. They said that about 15 ortophedic surgeons were on it. Now since I'm somewhat distrustful person I take everything with grain of salt but still I do think those doctors were falsifyingthe trial results and side effects.

Ofcourse that isn't the case with every drug. But there is a possibility of this happening.

As for the "cure". Well most of us think of cure as a some magic drug or pill but a transplant which gives you your hair back is still a cure.

And all the Gho talk. Well don't know about you guys but I ain't buying it until I see a lot of photographic evidence coupled with testimonies on the forums (like this one and hairsite). And I don't mean Iron Man. Ofcourse it might be that HST leaves the donor region unscarred and able to recuperate. But I'll just wait and see.

The amount of treatments is a promising thing but it still means that we will have to wait. Also even if a good treatment comes on market I'm not gonna go and grab it immediately. Don't want serious side effects or to be a victim of some cover up.

Inactive

Default Cure for heair loss.................

Call me crazy but I think I may have the cure for hair loss. Wait for it..........Wait for it.......... Decreased ejaculation and increased blood flow.............................................. .................................................. .............Damn it people this is concrete A WOMEN'S GESTATION PERIOD IS 9 MONTHS WE ARE THE ONLY ANIMALS THAT ABUSE REPRODUCTION AND ALSO THE ONLY WITH MPB..... Women are exposed to the same environmental factors as were are so you can rule any environmental factor out. what do you have left DHT were is DHT regulated and produced at.....The prostate......What does the prostate do......Ejaculates.........What is an early sign of prostate cancer.......Balding.........What does all this mean......Stop ejaculating all the time you are one of the unlucky that are super sensitive to DHT and unfortunately that means were F***ed and obviously I don't mean that literally. Try it fellas what you got to lose besides a few erections. BTW if your name is UK or RichardDawkins ignore this post pretend you never seen it and carry on about your lives. Thanks
    P.S. This may seem like a joke but I am dead serious Look it up if yo don't believe me.

Best troll ever.

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    It's not my job to prove anything to you. I don't have to prove that the sun exists just because someone believes it doesn't. The truth is OUT THERE for someone who seeks it or cares enough to. Most people CHOOSE to live in ignorance -it's a fact too- and it's not my problem or duty to enlighten them. Knowledge cannot be poured into someone's head. The truth is out there. Seek and you shall find...or you can choose to live like the rest of the clueless sheeple.
    That's what i figured you say. You made a bunch of attacks on something which you clearly know very little about and when asked to provide evidence for your position, you decline. It's pathetic how paper thin your beliefs are. You'd rather wallow in your ignorance, then do the difficult task of researching your position and then having to come to terms with the fact that you're wrong. Thank you for proving my point.

Lol if only me not fappin could save my hair....lol