+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Inactive

Default Come one come ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hairwanted View Post
    U should make a pool thread here and ask member ... who do excessive masturbation/ejaculation ... i think moslty member have done excessive masturbation.

Good Idea if there is somebody on this site that can truthfully say they did not ejaculate more then one per two weeks while balding then please step forward. This is for the sake if investigation to learn why hair loss happens and how to avoid it so don't be a real douche bag and sabotage this question with lies.

Inactive

Default Damn Dawkins this is getting old

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    God i wann punch all those douchebags in the face who still come up with this nonsense.
    Mr. Dawkins I am at a loss for words. What is your deal dude? Realistically you wouldn't punch me in the face if you met me because I would make quick work of your wanking a** but for real what gives? Could it be that you have progressed so far in balding just the thought that someone is telling you it was self induced makes your skin boil? Is it the fact your addiction for ejaculating is so strong that you wouldn't even consider giving it up even if it would grow your hair back? Is it the numerous lies this government has tried to sell you that you have bought into that a free solution to hair loss seems way to far fetched? Is it the scorned years of losing hair just makes you a hostile creature all together? I believe its this last one and all though I may seem insensitive I am not. I very much feel for you my friend and hope that one day we will all get past the idea of balding and you no longer will lash out at complete strangers for simply trying to find the answers that the real douche bags (American Government) cant seem to provide. Its called research and although I came on her like a bat out of hell claiming cure I still believe In it today and think if a few of you would only give this a try at least then it could be proven right or wrong.

BaldingBackwards... you are the most annoying **** on this website.

Inactive

Not a **** but a pathetic low life low self esteem ****head or one of those christian nut cases

lol yh a true loon - BaldingBackwards you belong on HairSite

Inactive

Default Take it easy guys only trying to help my own hair loss stop following all my posts.

LOL OMG Admin is the word C**t alowed to be used on this site. I mean if that doesn't call for flag I don't know what does.

Quote Originally Posted by BackwardsBalding View Post
    LOL OMG Admin is the word C**t alowed to be used on this site. I mean if that doesn't call for flag I don't know what does.
    Dont go crying to the admin *****, you and your masturbation theory are really ****ing annoying... yr a real PAIN IN THE ASS.

Believe me, you will NEVER prove the link between masturbation and hair loss - it's like trying to prove a link between ageing and blinking.

Nothing wrong with calling ****s what they are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAqYajdcdsI

Inactive

Default Cool it dude.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Dont go crying to the admin *****, you and your masturbation theory are really ****ing annoying... yr a real PAIN IN THE ASS.

Believe me, you will NEVER prove the link between masturbation and hair loss - it's like trying to prove a link between ageing and blinking.
    You reported me in the past so I reported you....Tag your it. Believe me this will be ****ing proven and when it does I hope your in a position to save what little hair you have left because despite your rude self indulgent comments I still wish the best for your pathetic ass. I feel sorry for the lies you have been told and the ignorance its given. Rise above your negative feelings set aside your hurt pride and start investigating for your self if your so sure there's no ****ing link then PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!! BTW I ADVISE NOT CALLING PEOPLE ****S OVER AN INTERNET SITE IF YOU SAID THAT TOO MY FACE I WOULD BEAT YOUR ASS!

PS. No hard feelings Like I said I wish the best for you

Quote Originally Posted by BackwardsBalding View Post
    You reported me in the past so I reported you....Tag your it. Believe me this will be ****ing proven and when it does I hope your in a position to save what little hair you have left because despite your rude self indulgent comments I still wish the best for your pathetic ass. I feel sorry for the lies you have been told and the ignorance its given. Rise above your negative feelings set aside your hurt pride and start investigating for your self if your so sure there's no ****ing link then PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!! BTW I ADVISE NOT CALLING PEOPLE ****S OVER AN INTERNET SITE IF YOU SAID THAT TOO MY FACE I WOULD BEAT YOUR ASS!

PS. No hard feelings Like I said I wish the best for you
    Tag I'm it? How about I tag you in your ****ing face?

Its your theory - you prove it - you cant - cause your a natural WANKER....

Born to wank. WANKER.