+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Radio Show on Sunday

G'day , I caught part of the radio show on Sunday where a guy called Spencer was talking with a UK guy about a new website he had made but missed the name. Did anyone catch the show? Spencer was speaking very highly about this guy and the site he had made and how helpful it was. Can anyone point me in the direction as interested to check it out.
    Cheers

anyone??? I didnt catch the sunday show.....

Hi guys,

I would like to take this opportunity to say a public thank you to Spencer for inviting me onto his show to discuss my new education project for hair loss on Sunday. It was way past my bed time at 1am here in the UK but non the less hopefully some of what i said made some sense...

It was a real honour to speak on Spencers show about the new site which i have just launched which can be seen here:

http://maximumhairminimumloss.com

I have worked very hard at making the project accessible and very useful and educational to all - which ever stage you are at with your own hair loss in order to help educate and streamline information keeping them safe based on not only my own personal experiences with hair loss but utilising the many hair loss patients experiences also that i have helped and liaised with over the last 10 years. Spencer was very kind to have me on the show and he couldn't have keen any more of a gentleman regarding my project and i thank him for reviewing it. Truly appreciated.

Hopefully Spencer will be able to add the radio interview here when he has had chance to sort the particular segment out for others to listen to it. I am keen too to hear it also - heaven knows what i sounded like.. It was great to hear from a couple of callers too although the skype had some feedback/interference which made it tough at times. Issue at my end unfortunately.

Best Regards
    Spex
    Last edited by Spex; 07-12-2011 at 01:06 AM.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Kudos to you Spex!

I managed to listen to some of the radio show on the bald truth, to have the AHA founder and ambassador himself praise your project as 'revolutionary' for the hair loss industry is jut deserve. Maximum hair minimum loss - is a fantastic product that I have got much value out off, it is well overdue, I wish this was around many years ago! Finding the right info about hair loss so comprehensively in one place is a a God send, it took me months to get the answers via the forums and the general public take a while to find the right forums and more importantly the answers to their needs. I fully recommend maximumhairminimumloss to anyone suffering from hair loss at any point on the norwood scale.

Cheers guys. I have just bought it and on first glance it already looks pretty comprehensive. I will report back when i have had chance to read through it all and let you know. Thanks again and great forum.

Cheers Uk responder.

Hope you find it helpful Downunder

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

playsound Spencer Kobren Speaks With Spex On The Bald Truth

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar

Nice job Spex. The new site looks great. I have only had a chance to check it out briefly, but I am already impressed. I will post again with a more detailed impression as soon as I get a chance.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Thanks Doc Really appreciate your feedback and also the video you provided me. Keep up the great work

Thanks Yvette and Spence for providing the segment of the show for others to listen to it.

Best
    Spence