+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Minoxidil at 15% ???

Hi all,

I've been using minoxidil at 5% (Rogaine foam) and not really see any good results yet. My shredding has slowed down recently (no new hair regrowth) but I'm not sure if it was due to Rogaine. There are some products out there with 15% minoxidil and tons of positive reviews (not sure if they were just scams or not). I wonder if you guys can testify that higher minox concentration = better? And if anyone has used it...

Thanks.

I have never used 15% but if you feel you are not seeing benefits from 5% possibly up it
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Don't just go up from 5% to 15%, go up from 5 to 10%.

************ sells 10% with 5% Azelaic Acid and also 15% with 5% Azelaic acid.

Use Rogaine in the day, 10% at night.

Also you should give ************ 5% with Azelaic Acid 5% a try first. You don't know maybe the azelaic acid can make a little difference.

Whatever you do don't make a giant leap from 5 to 15.

************ are on ebay, Amazon, and they have their own website. The good thing is in their website they use paypal, so that's when you know you're good, you don't have to worry about them being scammers.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Don't just go up from 5% to 15%, go up from 5 to 10%.

************ sells 10% with 5% Azelaic Acid and also 15% with 5% Azelaic acid.

Use Rogaine in the day, 10% at night.

Also you should give ************ 5% with Azelaic Acid 5% a try first. You don't know maybe the azelaic acid can make a little difference.

Whatever you do don't make a giant leap from 5 to 15.

************ are on ebay, Amazon, and they have their own website. The good thing is in their website they use paypal, so that's when you know you're good, you don't have to worry about them being scammers.
    thanks! I'll tap into ************ 10%. Did you use it? If so, how's the result?

Another tip I want to know is about washing hair. Rogaine says apply twice a day. Does that mean that I must wash my hair before each time I apply Rogaine? Or is it OK to apply twice a day without washing your hair twice a day? Just want to make sure that I'm doing it properly...

You dont need to wash your hair twice a day. The idea is to apply minox on a scalp that's free of oil....

Quote Originally Posted by Bald26 View Post
    thanks! I'll tap into ************ 10%. Did you use it? If so, how's the result?

Another tip I want to know is about washing hair. Rogaine says apply twice a day. Does that mean that I must wash my hair before each time I apply Rogaine? Or is it OK to apply twice a day without washing your hair twice a day? Just want to make sure that I'm doing it properly...
    I've been using there "5%min+5%azeliac acid with no propylyne glycol" for 1 week and half so I can't report anything yet. For what ever it's worth, it hasn't made me shed any hairs and for what I bought it for was to finally stop the itchiness and residue that Kirkland's gave me. So far, no more itchiness, and no more residue.

I would have jumped on their 10% but I don't see they have 10% without PG. But soon, i'm gonna buy it, I just want to give my scalp a break from Kirkland's. From what I have read about them from other members on another forum, they are good, good customer service, and good products. From my experience so far, I agree with those users.

You can just wash your hair 2-3 times a week with Nizoral shampoo. You don't have to wash it before every application.

I have to wash my hair once a day or else my hair will have no volume at all. Especially with Rogaine on, it makes the bald spots more visible and the hair is flat down. When it dried off, my hair feel very hard like I had put some gel on...

Okay wash your every day if that's what you feel is better for you. Just don't use Niz every day, I don't think that's recommended.

Hi. Newbie here to the forum. I have tried Dr. Lee's 15% in the past but can't say if it was more effective. I am looking to try his new 15% with topical Fin. Has anyine tried this new lotion?