+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

I checked their website.. the results are not that great. I was dissapointed in the before and after pictures.

I meant the results for scissorboy the metro/gay guy that did the review on his blog... the video in this threads original post.

I think his results would be interesting to see because a lot of the before afters on the HASCI website are from people farther along in their hairloss than scissorboy. This scissorboy guy got his hairline lowered and it'd be interesting to see how it turned out- none of the people in HASCI website results had that option as their hairlines were all gone pretty much.

- also, I completely agree that the results on the website are not impressive at all. However I thought about it and when you consider that each had no more than 1,600 to 2,000 grafts done and that each really had no hair at all than the results are about what you'd expect when you only do 2,000 grafts on a nw4,nw5,nw6. It would be nice to see all of these people on the site 9 months after they go for their second procedures not just their first (assuming this is the case).
    I mean bosox you have to agree that most of the pictures look like what you'd expect when only using 2,000 grafts on nw5-6s right? anyway, seeing scissorboys results will be interesting because we'll see what gho can actually do IF gho can get people back to even having the option of HSTing in a hairline.

scissorboy isn't very bright.

you CANNOT use ur donor supply infinitely. HASCI TOLD ME THIS THEMSELVES! I ve been to the clinic in Maastricht for consultation.

Inactive

yeah maybe but i think you will rather die from ageing long before you reach the point of donor depletion with HST, at least in theory and mild practical working

called gho

he's booked through next february/march in Amsterdam and London

If gho is booked up for that long then in another years time we should have some pretty amazing picture proof from his clinic. If not then we know it's just more marketing BS... if in which case that were to happen then I'd ban the letters GHO from this site forever )

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    http://www.scissorboy.com/video/index/122/-1/all/40
    http://scissorboylive.com/category/h...on-techniques/

Open for discussions. But what i say is, clinics should get in touch with Gho for Clarification reasons

can anybody find recent pictures/video of him? his blog hasn't mentioned the hair transplant since march 29th or something....

how can I be the only one interested in these results..... or gho in general

bioregenerative sciences isn't going to do shit

trx9 is a joke... just another thing that gets people wishing and hoping and saying, " ya its definitely making my hair thicker but not sure about regrowth"... sorry guys but I think it may be time to throw the trx towel in and put some effort into figuring out whats up with gho

Perhaps I'm being dense, but I don't see how this procedure is so very different from F.U.E. What prevents loss in the donor area? Even on Gho's Web site, it's stated there's "little," not "no," loss in the region.

It seems to me, the idea is simply to perform F.U.E., except to do so using smaller-than-usual (i.e., .5mm, rather than maybe .7mm) incisions. Calling the excisions "stem cells" rather than "follicular units" certainly makes things sound appealing and new, but could someone (knowledgable) please explain to me how what is being done truly is different from what Dr. Woods began trying before the 21st century?

Altogether, this seems simply like an attempt to perform in-vivo hair multiplication using transection with F.U.E. I'm not suggesting it's a terrible idea that must be abandoned, but that it isn't the novel, ground-breaking concept as which it's being marketed. I believe Dr. Bernstein is trying out the method, as well; I'd rather wait to hear his results than pin any hopes to Gho and what I feel is his sensationalism and gimmickry.

Default Let The Gho Frenzy Begin