+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

I post the most important video on this entire website. Probably the most important video ever on the damn site. and nobody cares.... they're busy talking about how they've had massive sheds on trx2 (where's trx1?) and that they have lost their temple hair but "peach fuzz" aka that-shit-was-there-before-hair-but-your-hope-has-blinded-you-hair has sprouted on the top..... wow... wake up guys trx2 is a joke.... if you think that shit is going to grow you a full head of hair hit me up because i just invented trx3 and this shit is potent I swear and its only 75% the price of trx2 so just call me guys I swear it'll work. we'll be posting results as soon as yall buy up the remainder of the sugar pills I made.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    http://www.scissorboy.com/video/index/122/-1/all/40
    http://scissorboylive.com/category/h...on-techniques/

Open for discussions. But what i say is, clinics should get in touch with Gho for Clarification reasons
    Richard, Scissoryboy posted today on his Facebook update in response to a question regarding his donor, I read the entire post on HairSite that was started by Spanish Dude -

I think some of Spanish Dude's comments do hold some weight when we account for the following statement made by scissory boy.

Also, Iron_Man posted a picture of a guy from Hasci - the photos are in PDF format and he has a scar on the back of his head... my opinion on this is that you can still see faint thinning when you look at the picture.

here is the comment left by scissor boy:

"I can see no thinning in the donor area and no signs of thinning in that area... however that is not a part of my head that is easy to observe like the front of my head and my hair density there is very thick and very little hair was... extracted over a fairly large donor area so I can't give a really good answer on re-growth. I will take some up close pics of the donor and post them here shortly. My hair in that section is about an inch thick right now so I will try to part it when taking the pictures. I think it will be hard to see anything with a normal camera even with closeups but I will take them anyway. I was suggested to get a dino microscrope to look close but they are $500-900. If you have any other suggestions for verification please let me know."
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/vid..._t=video_reply

hairsite's layout is so bad.....

anyway I cant find the pdf of the guy from hasci with the scar any chance you can post it?

"

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/644...ranplantat.jpg

this link seems to prove ghos theory.

there are two questions that should be asked.

1. are these stem cells (supposedly found on the side of a hair follicle) what is causing the regrowth in the recipient area during a NORMAL FUE/SCAR procedure.

If this is true, gho is safe thus far, and we move on to the next question

2. are these stem cells located far enough up the hair follicle to allow partial extraction (i.e. can you get enough stem cells to create a new follicle in the recipient area while still leaving enough stem cells to regenerate in the donor area)

If the stem cells are situated as GHO claims them (and as has been shown in the above graphic/pdf) than Gho is not a liar and this is a new technique (however similar to FUE it is)

these are the only two questions that need be asked. They are our questions and they are the premises to Gho’s conclusion. As with any deductive argument if you disprove the premise you disprove the conclusion. You have here two premises docter rassman. Please disprove either one of them an we can put the Gho mystery to rest (or not)

"

we literally have two questions we need to answer guys...... lets stop beating around the bush and find the answers

I say we compile as many experts answers to these questions as possible. If we find both of these questions true than we can logically assume Gho's procedure works.

here is ratman's (rassman's?) thoughts on question 1...

"there is no doubt that the stem cells in the FUE grafted hair probably causes the growth"
    -dr. rat man

ok. so we have one guy who claims that the stem cells are what is causing the regrowth in normal FUE. We could use some other evidence to back this first claim past rassman's opinion. Once we have sufficient evidence to believe it is the stem cells causing regrowth in any transplant surgery we can move to the next question.

If anybody can find evidence that the stem cells are in the right position on the follicle to allow partial extraction (leaving enough behind to regenerate in the donor while taking enough to transplant in the recipient) then we can put this to rest. Gho's procedure would be logically possible.

you guys can thank me later for cutting through the forum/internet rhetoric. For now lets just try to prove or disprove these questions(to us)/premises(to gho).

just an update on shcneider

http://m.gmgrd.co.uk/res/65.$plit/C_71_article_1435267_image_list_image_list_item_0_ image.jpg?19%2F07%2F2011%2008%3A03%3A57%3A672

guy is looking chipper and his scarring can't be too bad because his hair is about as short as it could be

NeedHairASAP... I looked at the picture uploaded by Iron_Man on hairsite yesterday (the HST guy), ill be the first to tell you from where I was sitting I saw thinning in donor, ive been waiting for a good Gho treatment for 12 years - anything coming from his camp is HIGHLY suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post

Also, Iron_Man posted a picture of a guy from Hasci - the photos are in PDF format and he has a scar on the back of his head... my opinion on this is that you can still see faint thinning when you look at the picture.

]

above you, UK, said that iron_man posted a photo of a person from HASCI (clinic using gho's technique)

here is ironman's quote from hairstie...

"

Wow – The “normal hair density in the donor is 300 hairs/cm2.”??
    Not bad. Did you count these density on one of your hairy dogs?

And no Spanish Dud, actually you don’t need a microscope to see typical FUE scars …

[click to see actual post and photo...
    http://www.*************/hair-loss/fo...st_answer.html ]

As always - "Spanish Dud's research" sucks.

"

basically, that picture with terrible scars you mentioned is just normal FUE not a gho patient

Yes - sorry for the confusion, but that's the thread I was looking for all along.

Find the following post by Iron_Man on the above thread you posted and click the link:

Scissorboy will look like that ...

img/uploaded_files/2879_file37.pdf
    I still see thinning in donor, no thick regeneration as it should be, use the scar as a reference you can clearly see thin areas.

Seriously - where is the regrowth? Why is Gho being so conservative when professionals like Dr Cole enquire about his process? I bet he isnt so conservative when a customer with £8,000 shows up at his clinic and asks about his transplants.

HELLO DOCTORS

Gho is booked through the next year at multiple clinics....

1 procedure = 10k

you, the doctor, learning the procedure = 50k+expenses for your practical vacation to amsterdam

you come back to the US and perform 2 surgeries per week for the year and you will have $1,040,000.00 in revenue....... never mind if you happen to book several surgeries a day for months on end as gho is doing.....

whether it works or not... why hasn't even a single doc made the move

give it a gho

Aloha!

I used this photo just for demonstration how the donor area of patients look [lol] after having a TRADITIONAL FUE procedure - and NOT a HST procedure!!
    Right, now take that picture, halve the size of the follicular transections.... and scatter a smaller number over a larger area of scalp...

Iron_Man... I no longer have any doubt... You ARE Dr Gho.

I had a feeling you'd take that post and run a little muck over at your kennel 'HairSite' - what a shallow platitudinous filth you really are.. Pah!!

The Hair Stem Cell Transplantation (HST) world and its patients can live PEFECTLY without your so-called “professionals” – if not even better in general. And Dr. Gho explained that (almost clearly) in the Kobren/Gho video-interview. And yeah, really like what Gho said in the interview - "you can show them (idiots) whatever you want, but they ..."
    A bit like what he showed us 12 years ago eh?

Who were the idiots back then? People like you Iron_Man... and nothing has changed; you were an IDIOT back then, and yr a ****ing IDIOT today.

Yeah... we might wanna hang on to those professionals a little longer Iron_Man.