+ Reply to Thread

Default Fin 1mg tablets user. Results? When?

Hey guys hope you are all well.

I've been taking Fin 1mg (had my 3rd tablet today!) Not expereinced any side effects as of yet..

Observation: I feel as though my hair has gone a bit greasy!? Even after washing!

Just wondering how long does Fin 1mg take for you to stop losing hair and how long to kick in its magic? Also when do you start to notice difference in hair texture/growth etc?

Regards

Thx in advance

Hi Pika

Generally, it will take between 3-6 months to start seeing results. However, the medication will begin to lower DHT straight away so if you are a good responder it may be already having a positive effect. Due to hair growth cycles you will need to be patient and let fin do it's thing. If you've been prescribed it by a doctor you can call in to check your progress. In the meantime, try not to worry and just get on with your life. There is plenty of negative feedback about the drug at the moment. I would stay off the forums as you may be put off by some of the current debates. Thousands use it with no problems and the odds are you will be one of them. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by 8868alex View Post
    Hi Pika

Generally, it will take between 3-6 months to start seeing results. However, the medication will begin to lower DHT straight away so if you are a good responder it may be already having a positive effect. Due to hair growth cycles you will need to be patient and let fin do it's thing. If you've been prescribed it by a doctor you can call in to check your progress. In the meantime, try not to worry and just get on with your life. There is plenty of negative feedback about the drug at the moment. I would stay off the forums as you may be put off by some of the current debates. Thousands use it with no problems and the odds are you will be one of them. Good luck!
    Hey Alex!

Cheers mate for the advice. I think I will stay off this forum and get on with life. Excellent advice. Just keep at it and let it work...

Hi Pika

The very best of luck mate!

Quote Originally Posted by 8868alex View Post
    Hi Pika

It can take even more than a year, 18-24 months to see results.

Generally, one should stay in treatment for 12 months.

Giving yourself 3-6 months is being unrealistic, especially if you've been losing hair for a couple of years before you started treatment. Even when you first started seeing your hair getting thinner, your hair was already thinning before you even noticed it. Takes TIME, and PATIENCE, to see regrowth...not 3 months-6 months. Actually there's no such thing as a default time for results, every individual is different and some may see results at 6 months, others in 2 years, but you shouldn't be hoping for anything at 6 months.

Patiently waiting -

Actually that is a fair point. I have heard many say that optimum results may take up to 2 years to manifest. I was merely pointing out that one should allow at least 3-6 months before assessing initial results. I personally found results within that time frame. I guess it depends on what condition the follicles are pre treatment.

Remember the main role of the meds is only to STOP further loss.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Spex is spot on there. Regrowth would be a bonus.

And most of all, don't be expecting those "side effects" like many others seem to do. Some people literally wait for them expecting them to show up any time, which will cause their minds to start ****ing with them and making them feel those side effect. Yup, I have no doubt some of those who experience side effects brought them onto themselves and it's all psychological (psycosomatic).