about to do the head tattoo procedure this week but still on the fence about it! - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default about to do the head tattoo procedure this week but still on the fence about it!

I am scheduled to go in this week and get the micro hair procedure done. I did a lot of research and i think i'm ready but sometimes i get that feeling if i'm doing the right thing. If i do decide to do it i will post before and after pics.

I tried it on strip scar and it faded.Make sure and ask if it is guaranteed and ask when you will have to return to have it done over.I have heard stories of changing colors when exposed to chlorine.

The guy in Florida is supposed to be the best..
    Good luck!

Inactive

Dont do it Rassmann Shill :-)

i will write my advice for you if you want something like this go and have a test before all your head be done somewhere on your body after few mounth remove it (you can really see how they create your hair )
    hiiiiishaaaircliiinic in uk said that can be done (remove procedure)leaving your head without scars in my opinion doesnt look like a traditional tattoo but who knows it will be good for you to see how your skin react after the removal procedure ..and youll have a choice if you are not happy in time with your ilusion of shaved hair it gonna cost y more money but you ll find more answers .
    goog luck!!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by freddy23 View Post
    I am scheduled to go in this week and get the micro hair procedure done. I did a lot of research and i think i'm ready but sometimes i get that feeling if i'm doing the right thing. If i do decide to do it i will post before and after pics.
    You are desperate and not thinking clearly if you ask me. Don’t have this done!

the price quote i got was $ 4,000 which i think is pretty expensive, i would say i'm a norwood 5 - 6 . so i'm not sure i want to spend that much money on a head tattoo that's not real hair.

Tattoo is something that shouldn't be taken lightly, why ?

- It stays forever.
    - 4k for some dot on your head ? You can have the same for less expensive by a tattoo shop anywhere else, they may be hair professional but tattoo is tattoo and i'm sure they dont know anything about it.
    - If the "Cure" comes out one day you'll probably have grey hair, and the black dots tattoed on your head will make it look bad.

Seriously, stay away from that or get it done by a real tattoo artist but remember what i said about the grey hair. Oh yeah almost forgot that part, tattoo fades after a while (2/3 years) so you will have to get it re-inked, and i doubt any of these hair professional will take the time to re-ink every single dot they made.

Default Update!!

ok i found a scalp pigmentation artist in my city that quoted me at $ 1,500 which is way cheaper than the other company and i will meet one of there clients who has had the pigmentation for about 2 years but like i said before i will post before and after pics, they did say it is known to fade but not change colors like others have said. Also the touch ups are only $ 200

Quote Originally Posted by freddy23 View Post
    ok i found a scalp pigmentation artist in my city that quoted me at $ 1,500 which is way cheaper than the other company and i will meet one of there clients who has had the pigmentation for about 2 years but like i said before i will post before and after pics, they did say it is known to fade but not change colors like others have said. Also the touch ups are only $ 200

don't look for discounts with any important procedure, especially this one. Micropigmentation should not be done by a regular tattooist. You get what you pay for

Default mht (biggest mistake of my life)

I would advise anyone thinking mht, to not go through with it. I had it done at hairline solutions in queensland and it is the biggest mistake of my life. I am now paying $500 a session for laser tattoo removal. I had wanted to conceal old plug grafts at back of head, it did not realy hide them. As for the top of my head, They got the colour wrong. The tattoo was much darker than hair. The tattoo is patchy and the little dots of pigment are bigger than my own hair follicles. I had it done over two days. On the second day they lowered the hairline a bit. This is darker then the rest of the tattoo, so it looks like an extra black band of tattoo has been added. As soon as i had it done i regretted having it done. People noticed it was a tattoo immediately. Especially under lights, because as lights shine onto the top of my head with the tattoo, it gives a really bad glare and is so noticeable. I am now gonna have to pay $thousands for laser removal. And i just pray that it will work....