+ Reply to Thread

Default finally got to do somthing

i have noticed in the last few weeks my hairline has receding alot its crazy it seemed ok few weeks ago and now its getting pretty bad at the temples.

im 29 years old and have posted pics on here before of my hair (feel free to look and comment) my brother who is 3 years older than me has receded at the temples but has a good amount of hair and has no loss at the crown just hairline/temples im the same just at the front my crown is not showing any loss at all.

i think i may have to start propecia but it is worth it since it doesnt work on the hairline ? will it maintain my hairline?

also can i get it without a prescription from a doctor i really do not want to see my family doctor to discuss this, thanks for any replys

You can't get Fin without prescription. I think there are sites that sell online but I wouldnt trust most of them.

For a lucky few, Fin and even Minox can do something for the hairline too. Just know that if you do start Fin you need to use it for about a year to find out if it's doing anything.

I took a look at your photos. I'm not sure that I see much of a difference between the first set you posted 18 months ago and the most recent ones. If you feel that there's been a change for the worse since those were taken then why not take some more photos for comparison?

I found the photos where you're holding your hair back the most useful for judging. Try and replicate those.

As VictimOfDHT said above, Propecia can work at the temples. It's less effective there (the chances of re-growing anything significant are low) but it can slow down or stop loss so it's worth trying.

I know you're afraid of side effects but of those who do experience them, the vast majority fully recover after stopping the drug and some of them have success with lower doses.

There are online pharmacies which supply legit Propecia, but I'm not sure what the best ones are. What country are you in?

Lastly, your family doctor isn't someone you should be afraid of discussing these things with. There are far more embarrassing issues that you could need to talk about.
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com