Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mothernature
    • Mar 2011

fin = puffy face?

Can fin give you a puffy face just like minox can? I ask because lately ive been getting a puffy face and my mother whos a doctor says its because im on fin. This is a real issue for me. Is it just maybe due to lack of sleep or something? Does fin cause fluid retention via some secondary pathway due to reduced DHT/increased Test?

Really wondered if this was possible. Im also on niz, and have taken co amoxiclav and an anti histamine for cellulitis on my forearm for an insect bite which caused my forearm to swell. It cant cause a puffy face though
  • t-bone
    • Aug 2010

when I was taking minox I would get really bad fluid retention...Some do some dont.

Comment

• UK_
      • Feb 2011

No but it can give you a puffy dick.

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
        • May 2011

Yes it does increase water retention unfortunately.

Comment

• mothernature
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Follicle Death Row
          Yes it does increase water retention unfortunately.
          are you sure fin does? Or just minox? Do you have any data ?

Comment

• PayDay
            • Nov 2008

I've heard Spencer Kobren talk about this on his show several times. He suggests that you lower your sodium and complex carb intake and drink a lot of water during the day. At least 10 glasses more. The puffiness should go away.It worked for me

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
              • May 2011

Originally posted by mothernature
              are you sure fin does? Or just minox? Do you have any data ?
              Well I wondered the same thing about it before and if you do a google search you'll see that it's widely discussed in the body building community about it's effects on water retention. We know water retention causes the puffy face look so it could be the elevated oestrogen levels causing it. Many complaints about it.

As for the exact pathway I'm not sure but if you've a had a noticeable difference then it could be elevated oestrogen levels. I'd assume though that you wouldn't be as lean all over but if that's not the case and you only have a puffy face then it could be just the minox if you're on that.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                • Jan 2011

I thought minoxidil caused this.

Comment

Working...