+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Latisse

Quote Originally Posted by debris View Post
    One is for sure 0.03% solution is too low for scalp hair. And the lack of results from the guys who are testing it seems to suggest that even stronger versions will most probably be only an alternative to minoxidil.
    .03% might be enough or it might not be, or the stuff in any concentration might be useless in treating male-pattern hairloss — we don't know (though, it would be nice to learn).

A link about revitalash and latisse which i have started using at http://www.pacificplasticsurgery.com...and-revitalash

well guys the first week of using revitalash hair with one bottle of careprost mixed and i have found my hair turning darker and also looking a bit thicker.
    I do like the ease of use apply after washing hair and hair still damp i will keep you posted of ongoing success if any.

Nice one doke keep the updates coming

hi jcm i will send in report about revitalash every week,they do say some results in 17 days.
    I have just bought another bottle of revitalash at £78 so more than last one but still cheaper than retail,and if it lasts for 3 months as stated it will not be too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    hi jcm i will send in report about revitalash every week,they do say some results in 17 days.
    I have just bought another bottle of revitalash at £78 so more than last one but still cheaper than retail,and if it lasts for 3 months as stated it will not be too bad.
    This might be a dumb question, but are you using RevitaLash's eyelash formula, or their hair conditioner? Also, how much did you pay (for how great a supply)?

Quote Originally Posted by HairTalk View Post
    This might be a dumb question, but are you using RevitaLash's eyelash formula, or their hair conditioner? Also, how much did you pay (for how great a supply)?
    i am using the hair conditioner and i got the first bottle which cost £45 and i used it for a couple of weeks,then i got carried away with thr trx2 thing,which to be honest i wasted my money on.
    The new bottle i have just got from ebay uk at £78 which is more than before but if it lasts three months i think thats ok.
    I also have added careprost 3ml to my first bottle not sure whether to on the new one.

Default My experience with Latisse for Scalp hair growth

I had thinning scalp since 2005. I tried Minoxidil for 6 months. I could barely see some positive effect. Then, Allergan's Latisse came out. So, I added it into 5% Minoxidil. Minoxidil solution has a lot of organic solvent. After appliying the solution, Bimatoprost would get concentrated after solvents have evaporated. After just two months of usage, my wife told me my scap hairs recovered 80%. However, I got allergic to the mixed solution. I had to stop using it. 7 months after I stopped, my scalp lost 90% of original hair.
    Members here talked about higher concentration rather than 0.03%. However, the maximum solubility of Bimatoprost is 0.03% in water.

hi tiger its the worse thing you can do if minoxidil works to just stop using as you say you may get mass fallout.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger View Post
    I had thinning scalp since 2005. I tried Minoxidil for 6 months. I could barely see some positive effect. Then, Allergan's Latisse came out. So, I added it into 5% Minoxidil. Minoxidil solution has a lot of organic solvent. After appliying the solution, Bimatoprost would get concentrated after solvents have evaporated. After just two months of usage, my wife told me my scap hairs recovered 80%. However, I got allergic to the mixed solution. I had to stop using it. 7 months after I stopped, my scalp lost 90% of original hair.
    Members here talked about higher concentration rather than 0.03%. However, the maximum solubility of Bimatoprost is 0.03% in water.
    Do you have pictures from throughout this timeline that you could share?