Anyone heard of this new treatment

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

Hi Rassoul i will now post the entire email from uk hair solutions customer services as follows make of it what you will?
    Dear --- thankyou for your interest in our formula ''Thicker Hair''
    ''THICKER Hair'' by uk hair solutions generally only regrows hair in a (minority) of men and woman.
    In most cases ,the best case scenario for hair growth with these treatments is a thin coverage of thin hair.
    The real benefits of ''Thicker Hair'' is keeping what hair you have or slowing your thinning.
    Its success depends on how advanced your hair loss has become, you must apply it to your scalp once a week to get and maintain any benefits.
    Research shows that using the formula everyday is ineffective,you can of course apply it twice or three times a week if you have a hair loss of more than 250 hairs a week to slow down the thinning but after it stops and working more of a thickining procsse,once a week would be enough for at least 6 months to 12 months without interuption if you suffer from a severe male androgenic alopecia.
    kind regards online customer services
    ukhs

Note this is from uk hair solutions as sent to me asking if you can use everyday.

Comment

• doke
      • Jun 2009

By the way rassoul i have been to there site nearly everyday and have still not seen it for sale at £55 only £85 so i do not know if you are using a none uk site? and also as in my email from them they are saying it does not help many i am very sceptical and what about the research they mention where is it?

Comment

• baroudeur
        • Jul 2011

i am definately turned off by their product even if it was offered for free
        just saw their shills on hairsite and this made me realize that i is not worth it,being hopeless you always want to try something new
        dont waste your time doke

Comment

• baroudeur
          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by rassoul
          Hey DOKE do you understand what s a FLASH SALE??? it is a sale that last few hours in a super market..you know like a flash light thing...so this one lasted 1 or 2 days.. and the price was £55 mister inspector gadget hahahah

and i dont beleive you when you say that you received an email from them saying that their product does not grows hairs!!! who would do that???

The site says it grows hair and i had chat with the company and they sais it grows hair and it did grow hair to many users, it is not a new product, they have been around for years and i have hope it will grow my hair in few months...

You just dont beleive in the success of the product and you prefer to just hitch it here...i mean we obvously can't beleive that uk hair solutions would work on everybody...
          I have a begining of alopecia but very slight thinning i can still do something about it but if you are half bald, you should just let it go, nothing works anyway, just get a good sleek chave or wear a stylish hat
          you are such a lucky guy rassoul,the product is working for you and you happened to be there for their flash sale,

Comment

• doke
            • Jun 2009

I think he is a shill from the company

Comment

• rassoul
              • Jul 2011

[QUOTE=doke;34382]I think he is a shill from the company[/QUOTEHey

Hey baroudeur! the product stoped hair loss but still not working on the regrowth, nothing that i tried helped on that at the moment... still waiting to see..crossing fingers!
              just read the hairsite tread by the TONY and it gives a bad publicity, i got encourage by a spanish one where people sounded more genuine users than miracle discovery agents

All right Doke i am a shill from the company, and i seriously have no time to waste discussing that, i rather being reading other treads on the website...

And by the way, their email that you posted says it regrows a minority which is simply the case of all medications available on the market nowadays...what do you want them to say?? "Buy my product now your hair will grow in 1 weeks?"

The email says you will need more time like 12 months to see a change and that again is true and it is what the website says....so i dont know why you think that their website is a scam...

it is essential oils... it is a herbal thing not explosives, it is not gonna pop a thick afro out your scalp in a week, nothing would boy..

I am off kids... good luck

Comment

• rassoul
                • Jul 2011

if it does not regrow and i lose all my hair in 20 years...i will do transplant or whatever is available, it will be more advanced and less expensive ..

Comment

• UK_
                  • Feb 2011

So rassoul... let me get this straight, you are proclaiming that this natural food supplement has halted the progression of a genetic disorder?

LOL... you're funny.

You're better off using saw dust to fight ageing.

...I really dont get it when people say humanity has progressed in intelligence since the 1500's.

Comment

• childsoul
                    • Jul 2011

UK this is not a food supplement, it is an oil which active ingredients are herbal, marine extracts and essential oils, that you apply on your scalp.

And i dont think my loss is genetic, and my hair grew back a bit after using that product, i am not even 30 years old, it can't be aging...still have to keep my hair for at least another 10 years.

The company says that it helps keeping your hair as long as possible if you have a genetic loss it is just a but what finestride does, but without the side effects i guess.

Comment

• doke
                      • Jun 2009

Now Rassoul i do not mind what company it is they do say it regrows hair on there web site,and the only products proved by to regrow hair in a lot of people is propecia and minoxidil,as in the case on minox look at the trials and they had over 2000 men where many regrew there hair counts.
                      If this or any company shows us the trials that they say they did then show them not just say it,and also who are these people i named on the earlier post? can you come up with the proof in the trials?

Comment

• doke
                        • Jun 2009

If the product is legit then they would let us here at the bald truth try it for nothing or a small charge,but the original price i see was £210 so there must have been many duped into paying that?
                        Now the price is £85 which for three months is not too bad but you can buy the drugs for less and a natural product that has had no proof it works as in the case of trx2 and another A&G serum which i was duped into buying.
                        We all here are fed up with the scams and with no proof it is hopeless i rest my case,lets see something that at least dose something i have had success with minoxidil and propecia in the past but i feel that minox on its own needs that extra ingredient to help it.

Comment

• doke
                          • Jun 2009

Well guys as in other forums i have contacted uk hair solutions and laid down the gaun'let.
                          I have asked them as a bald truth poster to let me trial the product for a small charge and stated that they do say that you will get new regrowth in 3 months on there site.
                          I will be surprised if they answer back though,what do you guys think? some of you do the same and lets see if they are legit?

Comment

• rassoul
                            • Jul 2011

You want them to give you and all the tchatters on bold truth to give you a free course to try for free because you think that their testing is wrong?
                            and how giving away products to test will proof that they are ligit or not?
                            i dont get what you are saying

Call propecia or minox who clain to have a 100% effectivness and tell them to give you a free product to test for 3 months and let s see if anybody will answer you??

come on man who does that???

I dont think the company has anything to proove, they have been around for too long to worry about you boss

and you say you had success with propecia and minoxidil so just keep using it!

I switched to natural remedies because propecia did not work for me at the long run, and i had side effects and did not wanna using for life.

But if you are happy dont worry about anything else on the market

Comment

• doke
                              • Jun 2009

hi rassoul you have not got the point minox and propecia you can see the trial proof,where are the ukhs we only have there word they took place? and this is not a proven treatment unless as said we see the trial results?so is £85 or the original price of £210 a lot to pay for something thats not got even a bit of trial proof i would say yes so they could let us try it for a discount price.
                              By the way they have not answered my email request to try there product for bald truth forum so i say scam they have no trial reports.

Comment

• UK_
                                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by childsoul
                                UK this is not a food supplement, it is an oil which active ingredients are herbal, marine extracts and essential oils, that you apply on your scalp.

And i dont think my loss is genetic, and my hair grew back a bit after using that product, i am not even 30 years old, it can't be aging...still have to keep my hair for at least another 10 years.

The company says that it helps keeping your hair as long as possible if you have a genetic loss it is just a but what finestride does, but without the side effects i guess.
                                Question: If this is not classed as a food supplement, then what is it? A medicine?

It contains the same toss as Viviscal - which turned out to be a complete success - didnt it? LOL...

Your hair grew back a bit? Fantastic - now perhaps we could use this product to treat patients undergoing chemotherapy... or perhaps regenerate the more important organs of our bodies other than hair follicles.

What's funny about these people who believe in these miracule cures is that they REALLY believe a hair loss cure will arrive BEFORE a time where doctors are safely growing new hearts, livers and kidneys in the lab... keep dreaming pals.

Comment

Working...