Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UK_
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Sogeking
    I am amazed how much false marketising and false presentation basically scams are there in hairloss industry. I mean you have countless of products being advertised on the Internet, press, radio and it is all a huge amount of misrepresentation which in the end hurts customers. I am amazed how much battle is going into stopping pirating and piratebay and sites like that but this type of swindles are running wild.
    If I were a lawyer there would be much possibilites for suing. However those kinds of con artists must know how to avoid lawsuits.

The only advantage I see is that those companies, labs, doctors who give us a good valid, safe, effective treatment won't need to be afraid of some kind of retaliation...
    Theres no false marketing here though!!!!!

This isnt a scam - a scam is when they outright lie to you - they are not lying to you here - they are stating their product thickens existing hair - why on earth you take this to be some kind of miraculous hair loss treatment is utterly beyond me.

You can borrow my hair thickening gel/shampoo set for free, PM me your address ill send it out first class.

Comment

• UK_
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by doke
      you are right eu you work hard,i am british and now im older you see young brits not prepared to do a days hard graft.
      I was brought up to work from my parents and would do the farm work that the brits will not do,but i would go back tommorow if i could and do this work but alas i had a work accident which disabled me.
      You cant say anything these days. Not even a joke about Romanian pimps.

The "Brit" care workers who are having their incomes slashed by £4,000 probably wont wanna work either - dont ****ing blame them - its always the working class that take the toll of bankster/political mass fraud.

Comment

• southeast_eu
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by UK_

The "Brit" care workers who are having their incomes slashed by £4,000 probably wont wanna work either - dont ****ing blame them - its always the working class that take the toll of bankster/political mass fraud.
        funny you(rs) joke(r) what about JUST SIMPLE PIMP..are you still virgin ok dont even think to deal with a pimp in your live like many of you (stay like this and maybe you ll save more hair at least for one shower)

Comment

• UK_
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by southeast_eu
          funny you(rs) joke(r) what about JUST SIMPLE PIMP..are you still virgin ok dont even think to deal with a pimp in your live like many of you (stay like this and maybe you ll save more hair at least for one shower)
          lol what?

Comment

• Sogeking
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by UK_
            Theres no false marketing here though!!!!!

This isnt a scam - a scam is when they outright lie to you - they are not lying to you here - they are stating their product thickens existing hair - why on earth you take this to be some kind of miraculous hair loss treatment is utterly beyond me.

You can borrow my hair thickening gel/shampoo set for free, PM me your address ill send it out first class.
            I do not. Never said I did.
            Anyways I haven't read anything on that site because I knew before even looking that it is not something that will regrow or atleast stop hairloss.

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by UK_

hi uk i agree with you that our workers need protection and that at this time our rights are shot,with the unions power and rights not restored from the 80s
              But its not the overseas workers to blame its the employers who want cheap labour.
              And yes we can joke but remember this is a large forum and what we think is funny is not sometimes understood im from uk so i do.

Comment

• doke
                • Jun 2009

Anyway this is a hair loss forum and lets get back to helping each other i have a link about revitalash hair which i am using i added some latanoprost to it as well,and the link about Lattise and revitalash http://www.pacificplasticsurgery.com...and-revitalash

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

You're using it doke? How much is that costing?

Comment

• doke
                    • Jun 2009

hi jc its not too expensive and cheaper that trx2 i got hair by revitalash which has some prostogladins in already which i got for £45 bottleand advice shop around as its expensive full retail price.
                    And i got some latanoprost from united pharmacies uk which was about £12 for 3ml and pored that into the revitalash and the give it a good shake.
                    If you wanted to spend more you could buy more latanoprost or careprost which they sell and add more.

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

hi jc its not too expensive and cheaper that trx2 i got hair by revitalash which has some prostogladins in already which i got for £45 bottleand advice shop around as its expensive full retail price.
                      And i got some latanoprost from united pharmacies uk which was about £12 for 3ml and pored that into the revitalash and the give it a good shake.
                      If you wanted to spend more you could buy more latanoprost or careprost which they sell and add more.
                      Ok doke-you're turning out to be an intrepid lab rat

Thanks for that, I'll look around but think I'll await some results your end first.

Keep us updated mate

Comment

• doke
                        • Jun 2009

hi jc yes you name it and ive tried it topicals and oral drugs and vits,i know it is early days but washed my hair this morning with alpecin advanced and then applied second application of revitalash and my hair was already looking better than for a long time,quite strange is that.

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

hi jc yes you name it and ive tried it topicals and oral drugs and vits,i know it is early days but washed my hair this morning with alpecin advanced and then applied second application of revitalash and my hair was already looking better than for a long time,quite strange is that.
                          Sounds promising, keep it up and fill us in please dude

Comment

• doke
                            • Jun 2009

Im like a stumptail monkey lab rat hahaha the amount of stuff i used what products have you guys tried?
                            I forgot to add i am back on proscar 2mg a day as well.

Comment

• Jcm800
                              • Jan 2011

Only stuff I've tried so far is damn TRX2 lol and Minox.

Comment

• doke
                                • Jun 2009

I remember when kevis came out in the uk in the late 80s i thought this is the one,now its sold in the us and expensive.
                                I used regaine 2% when that first came out in uk in the 80s then after a few years they upped the dose to 5% for men.

Comment

Working...