+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

I went back to the doctor that prescribed 4 treatments before i used uk hair solutions then i showed him the sawpalmeto tablets and he has been supportive of all these remedies and he can see how better my hair became since i visited first time.
    So i think i m good for now, i should just keep using the sawpalmeto and if the hair fall starts again i will have another course of uk hair solutions and see what happens, i m aware that the day will come when there isn't much i can do about my hair and i ll get bald but i still have few years for that

When you say "It too late for you" what do you mean? are you taking anything at the moment? are you bald? already?

If you look up where in uk in London that ukhairs operates from its in the richest part of London, and problable that it is rented po box type company.
    So its not a well known proper company just a sham and I bet whoever is at the heart of it has a very expensive car and country retreat with the rip off price they charge.

Quote Originally Posted by rassoul View Post
    I went back to the doctor that prescribed 4 treatments before i used uk hair solutions then i showed him the sawpalmeto tablets and he has been supportive of all these remedies and he can see how better my hair became since i visited first time.
    So i think i m good for now, i should just keep using the sawpalmeto and if the hair fall starts again i will have another course of uk hair solutions and see what happens, i m aware that the day will come when there isn't much i can do about my hair and i ll get bald but i still have few years for that

When you say "It too late for you" what do you mean? are you taking anything at the moment? are you bald? already?
    Hi Rassoul, Can you write an update about your treatment? I have an itchy scalp with scalp scabs, i have bought it 2 months ago, applying twice a week and i see improvement on my itchy scalp but i'm stil losing a lot of hair in the shower, i bought a 12 months batch, add me as a friend on your account. thx

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    This product is useless. STAY AWAY.
    And yet, 4 years after the thread was started, people are still bumping this topic.

And WOW i didn't see how old this thread was

but hey the man gotta try stuff to save his hair here...what can you suggest that isn't poisonous? and please dont try it with propecia or minox i m done with that shit a long time ago...

Quote Originally Posted by htalk View Post
    And WOW i didn't see how old this thread was

but hey the man gotta try stuff to save his hair here...what can you suggest that isn't poisonous? and please dont try it with propecia or minox i m done with that shit a long time ago...
    Well, as far as I have understood.

You can get a hair transplant - and other than that some have began injecting stem cells, but they are still quite early in the process.

Wink

Hair transplants Nope
    I havent heard of stem cells injections, I ll look into it cheers