+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Finpecia sides?

Default Finpecia sides?

Just started taking the tablet over a week now and I'm curious to when people notice sides , so far for me I haven't noticed nothing ?

People generally who are waiting for the sides get them The mind is a powerful tool.

The guys who generally take meds who do not expect the sides or who are unaware of any sides tend not to get them. This is what i have learnt from helping and speaking to hair loss sufferers daily.

I am not down playing sides, just offering my observation.

I had a recent email from a guy who was very anxious going into meds and was very nervous about the risks of the drug, after just one tablet he felt he had mind fog, impotence and loss of memory... after just one tablet ....

Again , the mind is a powerful tool
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

I've been taking Propecia for about a year. It didn't grow me any hair whatsoever but I think that it did slow down my hair loss. It affected me a bit in the bedroom, but nothing too drastic to be alarmed over. My real problem with Propecia is that it affected me in the gym. I'm a big powerlifter and my muscles used to feel hard and chiseled after a workout. Yet now, after a tricep workout for example, my triceps feel very soft and flabby. It's a feeling I've never had before. I wish there was some kind of way that DHT levels could be drastically lessened in only the scalp, without drastically lowering DHT levels in your whole body. I mean, I really don't want to drastically alter my hormone levels in my entire body, especially considering the fact that being big and muscular was and is extremely important to me. That's why I really think that there are more side effects than reported or what marketers or other people say. When you alter hormone levels in a male, there are bound to be side effects. I really wish that there was a way where that DHT levels could be lowered in the scalp without affecting other areas of the body. I just want to fight this hair loss so badly, yet today we have so few and ineffective options to do so.

so should i stick with it ?

If you've been only taking it for a week, then continue taking it. I didn't notice my side effects until a while later.

what sides were they ? these sides worry me

Exclamation Please read this if you are concerned about finasteride/propecia/proscar side effects

PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT FINASTERIDE/PROPECIA/PROSCAR SIDE EFFECTS!!!!!!

I was on Proscar for only two months and it has DESTROYED my life. The side effects came upon me after only a week of use and, after having been off the drug for months, they have not subsided but have STEADILY GROWN WORSE! This is NOT "just in my head" as I wasn't even aware of the possible side effects until I lost all sexual desire and was unable to get an erection. They have discovered as of last Match that the side effects are likely permanent for a percentage of men who take the drug. If you don't believe me go here: http://www.propeciasideeffects.com/

BEWARE OF FINASTERIDE IN ANY FORM YOU MAY BE TRADING YOUR LIFE FOR HAIR REGROWTH IT IS NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!

Exclamation Please read this if you are concerned about finasteride/propecia/proscar side effects

Quote Originally Posted by benson&hedges View Post
    what sides were they ? these sides worry me

I was on Proscar for only two months and it has DESTROYED my life. The side effects came upon me after only a week of use and, after having been off the drug for months, they have not subsided but have STEADILY GROWN WORSE! This is NOT "just in my head" as I wasn't even aware of the possible side effects until I lost all sexual desire and was unable to get an erection. They have discovered as of last Match that the side effects are likely permanent for a percentage of men who take the drug. If you don't believe me go here: http://www.propeciasideeffects.com/

BEWARE OF FINASTERIDE IN ANY FORM YOU MAY BE TRADING YOUR LIFE FOR HAIR REGROWTH IT IS NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!

your life is pretty much destroyed either way.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    your life is pretty much destroyed either way.
    Hair loss is seriously not so terrible. About 50% of males globally go bald over the course of their lifetime. You are directly implying that 1/2 of men are living 'destroyed' lives.