+ Reply to Thread

Default Barely turning 18 and going bald?

Hi I'm barely going to turn 18 tomorrow and everyone in my family is telling me that I'm going bald which is scarring the sh*t out of me, I took some pics and I have seen that I could see through my scalp it started around 3 years ago but I want to know if I should take action now and what kind of prescriptions should I be taking I will really appreciate the help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02363.jpg

Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	10206   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02379.jpg

Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	10207   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02381.jpg

Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	10208   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02382.jpg

Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	10209   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02383.jpg

Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	10210   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02384.jpg

Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	10211   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02385.jpg

Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	10212  

Can anyone help?

It doesn't look to me that you are going bald. Your hair is short and many people seem to have that swirl on the crown. Using a flash can make things look worse especially if the hair is short like yours. You don't seem to have any thinning in the front.

I agree. Under that lighting, a short hair cut will expose some scalp and you may well be fine. However, if you are concerned I would go and see a doctor. Your post mentions you are from Chicago. Go to the list of IAHRS surgeons on the find a doctor tab of the home page of Bald Truth and do a search. A good doctor wil assess you and either give you the all clear or advise on various therapies. Worst case scenario, you will probably be able to halt any progression (assuming you even have mpb). I think your family are being a bit insensitive in some respects, but either they have alerted you to an issue you can now address or they are winding you up. I the case of the latter, I suggest you ignore them and take confidence in the fact that you obtained a qualified assessment.

Good luck

Thanks guys I appreciate the help.

Inactive

Default Your hair really looks fine.

Your hair is still very good and your very younge. Read my post titled "Male Pattern Baldness Cured" you can find it under forums, hair loss treatments, I originally posted it under the account name ResearchNeverFails but was shortly blocked and changed my name. Either way if you read this I truely believe you will dodge hair loss all together. It wont cost you nothing more then about 15 minutes good luck buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by BackwardsBalding View Post
    Your hair is still very good and your very younge. Read my post titled "Male Pattern Baldness Cured" you can find it under forums, hair loss treatments, I originally posted it under the account name ResearchNeverFails but was shortly blocked and changed my name. Either way if you read this I truely believe you will dodge hair loss all together. It wont cost you nothing more then about 15 minutes good luck buddy.
    This guy is nuts. He has been spamming this forum. Do not pay any attention to him. Report him to the administrators. I have!

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    This guy is nuts. He has been spamming this forum. Do not pay any attention to him. Report him to the administrators. I have!
    Thanks for the heads up.

Inactive

Default Are you serious????

Wow when I prove this theory you will be too blame for leading people in the wrong directions. I HAVENT SPAMMED CRAP!!! I spent weeks of my own personal time on this and I have little too no hairloss at all. No wonder people cant find out why MPB is happening theres morons like this tampering every effort to find a cure. Dont listen to this guy kid go read my thread I SWEAR ON EVERYTHING I LOVE IT WILL AT THE VERY LEAST WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR HAIR LOSS AND I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING. I spent weeks researching, and got my blood drawn to prove it 15 times already. Dont listen to these closed minded posters I have science to prove my theory. Damn I feel sorry for these old guys who are so set in there ways I am 23 years old a college student WHY THE HELL AM I THE FIRST PERSON TO NOTICE THIS LINK.

Quote Originally Posted by BackwardsBalding View Post
    Wow when I prove this theory you will be too blame for leading people in the wrong directions. I HAVENT SPAMMED CRAP!!! I spent weeks of my own personal time on this and I have little too no hairloss at all. No wonder people cant find out why MPB is happening theres morons like this tampering every effort to find a cure. Dont listen to this guy kid go read my thread I SWEAR ON EVERYTHING I LOVE IT WILL AT THE VERY LEAST WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR HAIR LOSS AND I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING. I spent weeks researching, and got my blood drawn to prove it 15 times already. Dont listen to these closed minded posters I have science to prove my theory. Damn I feel sorry for these old guys who are so set in there ways I am 23 years old a college student WHY THE HELL AM I THE FIRST PERSON TO NOTICE THIS LINK.
    STOP it already! Prove your theory, and then come back and let us all know. I doubt that will EVER happen!