+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36

Hiya doke - yeah I jumped back on it, most likely foolishly, but desperation more than anything. Even thinking more about Fin, but don't know if I'll ever try that.

hi jc i asked the bald truth if i was allowed to post the link for the web site that sells sinere antiandrogen flutagel and finastagel as well as many hard to get higher dose minoxidil and its in russia i think but have english flag at top of page which is nice of them,cloud9 wants to get some as sinere web site no longer sells direct anymore.
    So guys the link is http://forhair.webasyst.net/shop/
    ps guys ask about polaris labs new nr10 which is 16% minoxidil pluse added extras before ordering as they told me they will contact there supplier to see if available.

Lol thanks mate,I'll give it a miss, already on a potential scam treatment, not trying others.
    This summer it'll be a buzz cut for me I think and gradual acceptance that my hairy days are coming to an end.

Default Hey jc I'll post some pics tonight

Just on spectralf7 nearly two weeks of propecia 4 months on f7 my hairs looking better

Default F7

I can deffenitly say my hair is thicker jc from 1 ml f7 morning and night my brother commented today

Nice propaganda bro.

Default No

I honestly think this will
    Help along with mixodil for thickening hair

Default Jc

Jc have you ever tried propecia

Update: used for about 5-6 months now, got half a bottle left of my last bottle. And it will be the very last bottle as well!! Sssnake oil crap!! DS labs and their cutting edge, give me a break!

At least I've tried it and give u guys my feedback - so hopefully I can save others some time and money..peace out, GL & HF to Histogen

Quote Originally Posted by dubguy View Post
    This is my first post here, have read the thread with great interest and just thought I would add my tuppenceworth.

From what I have read up on astressin B it seems it may work very well for stress induced hair loss. Well I have developed Alopecia Areata in the last year and the hair on the top of my head is thinning quite abit eventhough I am on Propecia and Rogaine.

For what it is worth, I would love for this Spectral F7 product to work, but let's get real, this discovery of Astessin B was highlighted last year and people talk about maybe 5 years away from ordinary people possibley getting huge benifits, and whop, bang, a company has it out in a product early 2012.

That soon, really? Did they do extensive tests/trials? Does this absorb through the skin adequately? If so, does the product contain the right amount of Astressin B in it?

Is it better for MPB or Alopecia Areata or equally both? Does Spectral hope to get the FDA to approve it anytime soon? If it really is the real McCoy, will others follow suit?
    How did they get it to market so soon? Could it be because, people are desperate for a solution, even if it is a half baked one, they'll still part with their euros/pounds/dollars in alot of cases.

I am skeptical, very, I am tempted to buy the product, but think I will be wasting my euros.

Anybody using it good luck, enjoy reading the thread and will follow it to see for any updates.
    There's. Cure for alopecia areata, i know several people who have this and cured it. Those chemicals they give us cause these bloody hairloss problems, ever since fitting reverse osmosis and water softener my alopecia patches grew back also my hair sheds less. I have pictures proof ? Pm me