+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Please stop condoanig hocus pocus, until there is physical evidence of success. I feel these posts do injustice to the board and quite frankly seem like straight advertisements from unqualified 3rd parties. I realize this thread is the most applicable but, a majority of the posts are coming from the same poster who seems motivated to sell another unproven cream.

Please do not discount the educated follower as we are aware of the technology available. Good luck with your solution but, prease move to another forum.

I will take some photos and see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Reece View Post
    Please stop condoanig hocus pocus, until there is physical evidence of success. I feel these posts do injustice to the board and quite frankly seem like straight advertisements from unqualified 3rd parties. I realize this thread is the most applicable but, a majority of the posts are coming from the same poster who seems motivated to sell another unproven cream.

Please do not discount the educated follower as we are aware of the technology available. Good luck with your solution but, prease move to another forum.
    youre a moron.... please stay off the thread if it bothers you

this is probably not going to work, however, it does have asstressin-b in it, and asstressin-b was found to significantly grow back hair, so why not give it a try? and why not keep track of it on this forum?

TRX2 was a complete joke. This has asstressin-b in it, so its at least worth a look.

and I hope you're not accusing me of being "motivated" to sell creams. I don't see anybody on this thread coming across like they're trying to sell anything.

Default Agreed trx2 I tried

I agree my hair seems to be filling in propecia 2 times a week spectral f7 2 months in twice a day

INeedHairASAP, Reece is absolutely right and he has put it down rather (too) kindly. So please refrain from that kind of juvenile language. It reflects poorly on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    INeedHairASAP, Reece is absolutely right and he has put it down rather (too) kindly. So please refrain from that kind of juvenile language. It reflects poorly on you.
    oh, ok, sorry, I guess I'll stop posting.

hi need do not stop posting we are all in this together and its interesting keeping a log of progress if any on f7 or any other treatments on the other subjects.

Default Ok well this product has been out 4 months now

And no one has posted any positive pics I think need hair is right this ant gonna do shit

the champ, you did this in the trx2 thread. Going from thinking it's working to thinking it's not doing anything, in the matter of a couple of days.

For everyone's sanity and your own, please take some photos and then only report back when you know for sure it is having some effect or not. Otherwise you lead everyone else on a wild goose chase (i.e. no real direction). It's just updates the thread with no real help to anyone. As an aside, I do think you need to worry less about the condition of your hair, especially as you have very little mpb going on.

Needhair, please still keep us informed of how this treatment goes. Be great if this astressin is the real deal.

Default NeedHairASAP

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    oh, ok, sorry, I guess I'll stop posting.
    Bro, shake those last couple of posts off...never have I suspected that you were selling anything here, and when Reese made his/her comments about people here selling stuff, I never suspected she was talking about you...I check this thread every day looking for YOUR updates and pictures, and I think it's safe to say that I am not the only one that appreciates your feedback on this product...PLEASE! just shake those haters off and keep us posted.....ok?