+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    @PaulC; interesting, is anyone able to verify the efficacy of Spectral F7 as a standalone treatment? Think it's worth trying, spending money on for standalone purposes?
    DS Labs did thier own internal testing prior to launch. Half the head of the trialist had Spectral.F7 applied the other half of the head had Minoxidil applied. The side that had Spectral.F7 applied had a greater density at the end of the trial period. That is the only testing that I know of.

However, I suspect that they have sold heaps of this stuff so I am surprised that no one has posted good or bad results. I have tried to get some news from DS Labs but they say that they will give some news in a few months time. So, effectively the big test is being done by those who have bought it. I also suspect that a lot of women have bought it so it would be good if they posted thier thoughts.

Is it worth buying? well if it works better than Minoxidil as in the trial group then yes. Others, i.e one particular research group, think that astressin-b has great possibilities but believe that it must be injected as they think that it will not work as a topical.

More generally, it seems as though feedback on new product launches takes time to filter through. I have not bought it myself, but certainly have not given up on it. Just wish I had some info.

In a similiar vein, there is not much feedback on another of DS Labs products. Spectral-DNC-N which contains Nanoxidil as well as many other ingrediants. The point about this product is that it does not contain Minoxidil and is seen as potentially a significant product for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulC View Post
    DS Labs did thier own internal testing prior to launch. Half the head of the trialist had Spectral.F7 applied the other half of the head had Minoxidil applied. The side that had Spectral.F7 applied had a greater density at the end of the trial period. That is the only testing that I know of.

However, I suspect that they have sold heaps of this stuff so I am surprised that no one has posted good or bad results. I have tried to get some news from DS Labs but they say that they will give some news in a few months time. So, effectively the big test is being done by those who have bought it. I also suspect that a lot of women have bought it so it would be good if they posted thier thoughts.

Thanks PaulC, the information is much appreciated.

Could use some clarification on just one thing; what's difference between Spectral F7 and Spectral DNC treatments?

In regards to user experiences concerning Spectral products, there are a fair amount of amazon reviews for Spectral DNC, but not very many for Spectral F7. Again, I'm as of this point unsure of the difference between the two (besides Spectral F7's higher price).

Here is the page:
    http://www.amazon.com/D-S-Laboratori...owViewpoints=1

There are about 40 customer reviews; while the ratings vary, 26/40 reviews or 66% are in the 4-5 star range. A lot of people seem to have good things to say!

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Thanks PaulC, the information is much appreciated.

Could use some clarification on just one thing; what's difference between Spectral F7 and Spectral DNC treatments?

In regards to user experiences concerning Spectral products, there are a fair amount of amazon reviews for Spectral DNC, but not very many for Spectral F7. Again, I'm as of this point unsure of the difference between the two (besides Spectral F7's higher price).

Here is the page:
    http://www.amazon.com/D-S-Laboratori...owViewpoints=1

There are about 40 customer reviews; while the ratings vary, 26/40 reviews or 66% are in the 4-5 star range. A lot of people seem to have good things to say!
    These reviews are for Spectral-DNC-L (with Minoxidil) not Spectral-DNC-N (without Minoxodil but with Nanoxidil) which was only released about 3 months ago (so anything from 2009/10 is clearly invalid) and suffers from the same lack of feedback as Spectral.f7.

I'm quite up on this so maybe tomorrow I will post some info that may clarify this slightly confusing product range.

Right on, I'll keep an eye out!

Also, thanks for the clarification concerning Spectral products. I've now got a slightly better understanding.

Curious on your take regarding potential sides of nanoxidil compared to minoxidil.

Default Only positive thing I can say

Is reduced shedding but not sure I'm on fin and spectral f77 and say this product is effective and better than dnc etc you think there scared of loosing sales on those products???

Default Any updates

How you doing need hair asap

Default Any up dates on this stuff

Its been a good month

PaulC, if you find the time, I'd love to hear about your projections regarding Nanoxidil side effects compared to those brought on by Minoxidil, if you have any ideas concerning the subject. Other input is as well welcome, looking for information regarding Nanoxidil (i.e. effectiveness, sides, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning@30 View Post
    At this point, I'm crazy and desperate enough that $1300 doesn't seem so bad. Nonetheless, I don't have a scientific or medical background, so even if I could get my hands on this stuff, I wouldn't know how to handle it, or what exactly to do with it.
    its a sketchy process. they talk about it a lot on h*irsite.com

Default What's the latest

With spectral f7 any one seen improvements