+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

For me it wasn`t painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    Has anyone ever had anything done by Dr. Craig Ziering? I am looking to go to him for a hair transplant and was wondering if anyone had any helpful Omegle information about him. I am a 30 year old women with thinning on the top of my head and part. I have also been looking into Dr. Timothy Carmen.Thank you for any and all help.
    Hair restoration is the procedure where people get replaced with their hair in that there are to 2 types of hair treatment FUE & FUT and it depends upon the treatment which one you select.

Hope this is useful for all.

Hair transplants are typically more successful than over-the-counter hair restoration products. But there are some factors to consider: Anywhere from 10 to 80 percent of the transplanted hair will fully grow back in an estimated three to four months. Like regular hair, the transplanted hair will thin over time

Has anyone ever had anything done by Dr. Craig Ziering? I am looking to go omegle to him for a hair transplant and was wondering if anyone had any helpful information about him. I am a 30 year old women with thinning omegle tv on the top of my head and part. I have also been looking into Dr. Timothy Carmen.Thank you for any and all help.
    Hair recovery is the strategy where individuals are supplanted by their hair in that there are 2 types of FUE and FUT hair treatment and it depends on the treatment you choose.

The expectation that this will be valuable to all.

Has anyone ever had anything done by Dr. Craig Ziering? I am looking to go to him for a hair transplant and was wondering if anyone had any helpful information about him. I am a 30 year old women with thinning on the top of my head and click test part. I have also been looking into Dr. Timothy Carmen.Thank you for any and all help.
    Regarding your response, thanks a lot. The questions have been answered. As there are various types of hair treatment options and depending on what you choose, we can remove our hair or reconstruct it.

Quote Originally Posted by Clinicspots View Post
    I understand your concern as loosing hair is very painful. As a medical counselor at Clinicspots I will provide you with the best solution about hair transplant and the procedures and techniques related to it.
    Hair transplant is a permanent Hair loss treatment. It is a proven method for hair regrowth. Receding hair line, hair fall, male pattern baldness are some of the most common types of hair loss experienced by many. Hair loss treatment can be surgical through hair transplant or hair surgery or non -surgical through medications, PRP hair treatment and Mesotherapy.
    There are following three major types of hair transplant techniques which help in providing permanent Hair loss treatment:
    1. FUE Hair Transplant - Follicular Unit Extraction or FUE or Follicular Transfer (FT) is a technique that involves extracting individual follicular units (hair grafts) from the patient's donor area, one at a time. FUE hair transplant makes use of a special instrument to make tiny incisions in the skin around the follicular units and at the same time separate it from the surrounding tissue.
    2. FUT Hair Transplant - Follicular Unit Transplantation or FUT is a technique that involves removing of a strip of tissue from the donor area and then transplanting it into the balding areas of the scalp. Usually the hair from the back and the sides of the scalp are utilized in this procedure called cps test
    Hey, I am 40 Years old female. Can you suggest me what would be better for my FUE or FUT. I am facing bald near to ears on both side and a little bit starting from forehead.

Hair transplants are definitely worth it when you consider the effects on confidence, appearance, and the long-lasting nature of the treatment. When we consider if something is 'worth it,' particularly an elective medical treatment, we often consider the expense and time required in doing it.The price of a hair transplant will depend largely on the amount of hair you're moving, but it generally ranges from $4,000 to $15,000. Most insurance plans don't cover it. As with any kind of surgery, transplants have some risks, including bleeding and infection.

Default about hairss

Quote Originally Posted by rinku View Post
    It's a type of surgery that moves hair you already have to fill an area with thin or no hair.
    First, the surgeon cleans your scalp and injects medicine to numb the back of your head. Your doctor will choose one of two methods for the transplant: follicular unit strip surgery (FUSS) or follicular unit extraction (FUE).

If you’re getting the FUE procedure, the surgeon’s team will shave the back of your scalp. Then, the doctor will remove hair follicles one by one from there. The area heals with small dots, which your existing hair will cover.

After that point, both procedures are the same. After he prepares the grafts, the surgeon cleans and numbs the area where the hair will go, creates holes or slits with a scalpel or needle, and delicately places each graft in one of the holes.
    i will face same this situation. thnkx for sharing this info i apply it form my hairs

Hi Johnhelen,

Firstly, I appreciate your decision for Hair restoration treatment. You don't need the inquire for procedure. Book a free appointment with Vanguard SMP. Our Experts give you all information and you will get best result.

Thanks.

Searching for the Goods Lift Singapore? If yes, then you are at the right place Unipac Equipment Pte Ltd offers portable scissors lift in Singapore at competitive prices.