+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    Then go get a ****ing hair transplant!
    Dude, I've had 4 1/2 HTs already. Haven't you read any of my postings ? My ****ing transplanted hair is falling out. Why do you think I'm more pissed than just about every one here ?

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    Dude, I've had 4 1/2 HTs already. Haven't you read any of my postings ? My ****ing transplanted hair is falling out. Why do you think I'm more pissed than just about every one here ?
    Oh damn. That really sucks who did your HTs?

Believe it or not but they were all done by different doctors except the last two. My first was a very small one of only 300 grafts by Bosley, which was a mistake. That's why I refer to it as a "half". I don't even count it as one sometimes. My last two were done by a very very reputable doctor here in Vancouver, canada. The ones before were done by another reputable clinic in LA and one was done by a doctor in the LA area too, which I wasn't really too happy about but it's not a doctor's fault though. It's just that I'm "blessed" with some curse from god that's causing my transplanted hair to fall out. Right now if I were told I had cancer I'd celebrate.

Default transplanted hair loss

I have had two hair transplants and my transplanted hair is also falling out. After a 3500 graft fue procedure and a 4000 graft fut procedure to restore zones 1 and 2, once AGAIN i am almost totally wiped out! Pissed is an understatement! I have 2 questions for you 1) do you drink alcohol regularly? 2) did you have a vasectomy either before or after any of your transplants?