+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Bristol Myers/Squibb

Bristol Myers/Squibb is conducting a nationwide study to determine the effectiveness and safety of an investigational medication for male pattern hair loss. They are recruiting patients for this trial in several cities across the country...In this study, the medication will be applied to the surface of the scalp for a duration of 30 weeks with monthly visits to a dermatologist. It is being conducted from several states across the nation, and they would like volunteers who qualify to fill out the form below regarding being a part of the study. This compound is chemically similar to Minoxidil (Rogaine) in that it works by opening ion channels within cells. However, the compound being tested has been shown to be 1000 times stronger than Minoxidil as a channel opener / potential hair growth stimulant.

Are there any news about them, this article was from 2007 or 2008.

I would love to know where you found that article..

I did quiet a thorough search of their site and couldn't find anything on it.. my impression was that they deal with diseases and MPB isn't considered a disease..

My opinion even if they were conducting some type of research.. it probably bombed out..

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    I would love to know where you found that article..

I did quiet a thorough search of their site and couldn't find anything on it.. my impression was that they deal with diseases and MPB isn't considered a disease..

My opinion even if they were conducting some type of research.. it probably bombed out..
    mpb should be a ****in disease,you may not die from it but it wrecks your life.

It's from hair loss talk, under clinical trials.
    I also emailed japanese company R-Tech that are developing new drug, they're in phase 2b, about their results and they responded that can't right now.

Does someone know name of company which is also doing research on AA, woman in video said they were able to grow hair on human, only it was grey and it would take couple months to reach it's natural color?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboots View Post
    It is, just people dont want to accept it is, and i think people should start refering to it as one.;

a disordered or incorrectly functioning organ, part, structure, or system of the body resulting from the effect of genetic or developmental errors, infection, poisons, nutritional deficiency or imbalance, toxicity, or unfavorable environmental factors; illness; sickness; ailment.

Quote Originally Posted by matlondon View Post
    It is, just people dont want to accept it is;

a disordered or incorrectly functioning organ, part, structure, or system of the body resulting from the effect of genetic or developmental errors, infection, poisons, nutritional deficiency or imbalance, toxicity, or unfavorable environmental factors; illness; sickness; ailment.
    i thought it was genetic.

Mpb is genetic...I'd say it falls under the incorrectly functioning organ system due to genetic error category

Quote Originally Posted by stillinHS1994 View Post
    Mpb is genetic...I'd say it falls under the incorrectly functioning organ system due to genetic error category
    are there not healthy men with mpb?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboots View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by matlondon View Post
    It is, just people dont want to accept it is, and i think people should start refering to it as one.;

Idiotic.__

Quote Originally Posted by HairTalk View Post
    Idiotic.__
    bitchass punk.