+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboots View Post
    bitchass punk.
    Is the desperate cueball hurt?

I prefer to look it as a disorder - let's be honest, you're still healthy even with MPB - unless there is some serious psychological trauma going on there regarding it.

Quote Originally Posted by HairTalk View Post
    Is the desperate cueball hurt?
    not at all, but your still a bitchass and a punk.

So I take it the research f-'d up?

mpb should be a ****in disease,you may not die from it but it wrecks your life.
    MPB IS a god damn disease. It's one of the worst, EVER. It's more like cancer. Only thing it affects a person differently. It affects the the mind, the mental state of a person, and then it will affect them physically eventually, because after so many years of constant stress, anxiety and worrying the body will succumb. MPB is one SOB disease that ****s up your whole life and future. It's a source of constant suffering that never stops. It may not kill you but it DOES kill your life.

Like I said before, MPB should be considered a disability, at least in those who are seriously mentally affected by it because IT IS.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    I prefer to look it as a disorder - let's be honest, you're still healthy even with MPB - unless there is some serious psychological trauma going on there regarding it.
    It's not just a disorder if it ruins your life and prevents you from living a normal life or pursuing your dreams.... In fact, it's more like a terminal illness. I'm sure you know that a lot of men live like hermits with virtually no contacts with the outside world because of this curse, especially those who are cursed with BDD.

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    It's not just a disorder if it ruins your life and prevents you from living a normal life or pursuing your dreams.... In fact, it's more life a terminal illness. I'm sure you know that a lot of men live like hermits with virtually no contacts with the outside world because of this curse, especially those who are cursed with BDD.
    great post and very on the mark.

It's not just a disorder if it ruins your life and prevents you from living a normal life or pursuing your dreams.... In fact, it's more like a terminal illness. I'm sure you know that a lot of men live like hermits with virtually no contacts with the outside world because of this curse, especially those who are cursed with BDD.
    Yeah its a pretty shit situation...

I wanna file a lawsuit against SkinMedica for all the anguish they have put me through with their assault on Histogen.

MPB IS a god damn disease. It's one of the worst, EVER. It's more like cancer. Only thing it affects a person differently. It affects the the mind, the mental state of a person, and then it will affect them physically eventually, because after so many years of constant stress, anxiety and worrying the body will succumb. MPB is one SOB disease that ****s up your whole life and future. It's a source of constant suffering that never stops. It may not kill you but it DOES kill your life.

Like I said before, MPB should be considered a disability, at least in those who are seriously mentally affected by it because IT IS.
    Then go get a ****ing hair transplant!

are there not healthy men with mpb?
    What did they find a few months ago about why people lose hair or should i say that it doesnt grow, but it's still there. just not a killer disease.