X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Janna
    Doctor Representative
    • Oct 2008

Dr. Ron Shapiro 1yr Result - 2906Grafts/5974Hairs

It’s generally difficult to get feedback let alone quality photos of patients who live abroad so we’re please that this satisfied patient did a wonderful job of taking photos of his result. We have his wife to thank for that – thank you!! We also thank this patient for allowing us to share his photos with this ht forum community.
    We spoke couple of weeks ago at his 1 yr mark and he stated at that time and twice since in his emails that his result looks better in person than it shows in his pictures. He feels he has more styling options and does not need to contend with hair loss any more. He is very happy with the naturalness of Dr. Ron’s work.
    Total Graft/Hair Breakdown: 2906g = 5974h
    1’s – 526
    2’s – 1763
    3’s – 546
    4’s - 71

Hi, I'm the Head Tech and Surgical Manager for Shapiro Medical Group. janna@shapiromedical.com
  • mlao
    • Oct 2009

Janna, I was curious how many grafts were used in the crown.

thanks, mlao

Comment

• Janna
      Doctor Representative
      • Oct 2008

Approximately 700 grafts went into the crown because the front was priority. I spoke to this patient recently and he feels his hair loss has stabilized and he's very happy with the result from procedure #1 so he's thinking about adding density to his crown in the near future.
      Hi, I'm the Head Tech and Surgical Manager for Shapiro Medical Group. janna@shapiromedical.com

Comment

Working...