+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Inactive

Nice nice next up Please Bernstein and Cole Thank you ;-)

I'm at work and am unable to hear the interview....is there anything of great importance to take away from the interviews that someone can summarize in a quick couple of sentences?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    I'm at work and am unable to hear the interview....is there anything of great importance to take away from the interviews that someone can summarize in a quick couple of sentences?

Thanks in advance!
    That Gho is willing to show the doctors how it's done! 'kin hell! It actually sounds like it's legit!

Let's get Bernstein on the line ASAP.

Inactive

Did he say that?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Did he say that?
    Well they have to pay 50,000 euros but by doing so they get shown the method and they get the triple wave extraction tool and the patented preservation medium. From what I make of it, they're basically being taught the method and buying the right to practice it more or less.

Dr. Gho also offered to go to their premises too to demonstrate the technique. He's open to sharing his intellectual property and in doing so I think it must be legitimate because if it wasn't it would make zero sense.

Inactive

50k ok, so i think ONE surgeon choosen by the community should go to Gho and try it out IF it works to full satisfaction and after that i say OK lets do this.

Also if this Gho thing turns out to be THE ultimate surgical solution i will resign from all hair loss boards i am registered because i was wrong (i criticise Gho until its fully proven by others to work with results)

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    50k ok, so i think ONE surgeon choosen by the community should go to Gho and try it out IF it works to full satisfaction and after that i say OK lets do this.

Also if this Gho thing turns out to be THE ultimate surgical solution i will resign from all hair loss boards i am registered because i was wrong (i criticise Gho until its fully proven by others to work with results)
    Like you I was skeptical. I accepted that it was a phenomenon but I doubted whether it could be done to any great extent or consistency, especially because Gho had been banging on for the longest time that it was possible yet had shown little. He's working on a study at the moment with over a hundred patients to show results.

Hmmm, if we were to choose one surgeon to go, who would you pick? It would be between Feller, Feriduni, Cooley and Bernstein for me. Feller and Feriduni because they're both extremely talented with the intricacies of FUE, Cooley because of his research with Acell and where the stem cells reside on a hair follicle and Bernstein because he's a pioneer of FUT and FUE and is investigating multiplication by transection himself.

Inactive

Right now i would pick a surgeon who uses FUE, has artistic skill and is willing to use smaller depth and Acell just in case.

I am sceptical of Gho absolutely, even with 5% always gone its infinite donor because it never goes to zero, if you lose a small amount everytime. You have to see it like this.

a NW7 has 3000 Grafts left just assume it. He will lose 100 grafts during every procedure.

This means he could do this procedure 30 times with 2000 Grafts. After my summary this is 30 times 2000 equals 60.000 grafts or so. But the problem is that this approach would be ridiculously expensive and time consuming. It would look the other way if mega sessions like 4000 etc could be offered once every year with the same lost rate.

This would make it easier. Anyway we will see who is jumping on this train. But i have to say that it seems that even Gho is scared of Acell and the possible regrowth from it.

Anyway we all should be really really glad that we live today and not 20 years ago believe me.

Great interview Spencer! After listening to Dr. Gho’s answers to your questions, I don’t have too much confidence in what he is saying. I think it’s about time to forget about Gho and concentrate on real advancements.