+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by 8868alex View Post
    Right, ok then. In that case, perhaps check with a Dermatologist. Maybe they can check for other issues (fungal infection, etc). It's a long shot but I find personally that the laser comb helps with this. One theory states that the itching comes from raised dht level affecting the follicle. It's a bit beyond me to be honest. I think either a Dr or a Derm would advise you better. I'm not sure if trying other shampoos (Menthol Head & Shoulders maybe?) could help?

Actually , the itching cause only because of raised dht level affecting my follicle , because the itching is only on the affected area i.e., from front till crown , no itching in the sides ......

will resveratrol and curcumin give solution for my itching ? can you please do some good research on it and tell me ..please . this is my humble request ...thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Hay guys just want to say thanks of the help..

much appreciated
    you are welcome dude , ALL THE VERY BEST

Hi

I've never even heard of those. I think you probably know more about it than me. Check with a doctor or derm I reckon!

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by coolforyou View Post
    Actually , the itching cause only because of raised dht level affecting my follicle , because the itching is only on the affected area i.e., from front till crown , no itching in the sides ......

will resveratrol and curcumin give solution for my itching ? can you please do some good research on it and tell me ..please . this is my humble request ...thanks in advance

you are welcome dude , ALL THE VERY BEST
    I have switched from finasteride/dutasteride a long time ago. Man, just think about the sides and it surely isn't worth it. This stuff interfers with your hormons and potentially can result in irreversible sexual disfunction. There is documented science about those sides. Further efficacy is highly questionable anyway: the commercial interest of the big pharma can make everything look "efficient". They poor in millions on marketing/brain washing. I'd rather stick with minoxidil as a topical and look into some of the new natural alternatives, e.g. trx2 or another good hair vitamin. Just my firm belief/opinion. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by crowningglory View Post
    I have switched from finasteride/dutasteride a long time ago. Man, just think about the sides and it surely isn't worth it. This stuff interfers with your hormons and potentially can result in irreversible sexual disfunction. There is documented science about those sides. Further efficacy is highly questionable anyway: the commercial interest of the big pharma can make everything look "efficient". They poor in millions on marketing/brain washing. I'd rather stick with minoxidil as a topical and look into some of the new natural alternatives, e.g. trx2 or another good hair vitamin. Just my firm belief/opinion. Good luck
    Thank you for your reply crowningglory ,

Can you please tell me your detailed list of medication that you are taking at present ?are you fully satisfied with your medication ?

btw have you tried trx2 ? is it worty ? because it is very new guess

Quote Originally Posted by 8868alex View Post
    Hi

I've never even heard of those. I think you probably know more about it than me. Check with a doctor or derm I reckon!
    Thank you mate , do we have any online doctor in our forum who can find a solution for me ?