+ Reply to Thread

Default Dr. Wong/4564 Grafts/One Session/Turban

As with many young Sikh males this patient wore a tightly wound turban for many years. The result was traction alopecia where the constant pulling of the hair on both the left, right and the frontal 1/3 of his scalp eventually left these areas almost hairless.

In one session Dr. Wong used 4564 grafts to recreate both sides and the frontal hairline. The after photos were taken fifteen days post-op. Final results will be shared in eight to twelve months.

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Thumbs up

wow...15 days out!

What's going on here Joe? Is that a strip taken from just one side (is that the scar on the right?) of the head or dare I say it has Dr. Wong done FUE? Surely it's still a strip? Needless to say, excellent work as ever.

***UPDATE*** 5.5 Months

The patient has come in for a follow up visit with Dr. Wong. These are his results thus far. The improvement appears to be quite dramatic and is expected to only get better in the coming months. I'll update more when he returns in a few more months.

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

Here is the HD video we took of this patient.

FDR,

Yes, sorry. I didn't see your post. The strip was indeed taken from only one side. The patient has very dense donor hair.
    www.HassonandWong.com

I think Dr. W is one of the few physicians which I would consider traveling outside the US for a HT procedure. That is truly phenomenal how much of an improvement that is in just 2 weeks.

I did have one question to ask. Why is it in the 5.5 month picture, there is a visible demarcation between the areas of where the grafts were put in, compared to the natural hair. It seems as if the recipient site is much more lighter compared to the donor site. Is it because not all the donor hairs have "sprouted" in the new recipient site?