Threaded View

Default Hey people (new to this)

Hi everyone, after reading through posts i decided i mayswell register and ask for some from you guys to.

First of all i am 23 years old and i do have a receding hairline and my hair has thinned out abit recently around the crown area (a few people have made comments, so hence me on these type of sites hoping to look for something to resolve the problem). My dad and grandad both dont have much hair so it is inevitble i will go down this route - if i was 10 years older i dont htink it would effect me as much but im still in the prime of my life....and single and just feel if i go bald it would affect my confidence.

I recently bought some regaine extra strength 5%, after reading through various forums i have decided not to use this after reading several bad reports on it, such as people shedding hair and it not regrowing :s .
    I have spoke to my GP about this worry over my hair loss but a the moment he dosent want me to start taking any medication.

I would be willing to try propecia as the odds of retaining hair loss greater but am unsure how to go about getting a prescription?? Another worry about it is i dont want to grow man boobs or risk chances of never being able to get a girl pregnant.

Please can someone give me some advice about propecia, the price of it in UK? side affects? and any other information you may feel useful.

Thanks for listening to be waffle on.