+ Reply to Thread

Default Need a nursery that can handle a big project

Hello, I’m planning to renovate my entire front yard and I need a nursery that can handle a big project. I want to create a stunning landscape that will impress my neighbors and visitors. I need a nursery that can offer me a wide selection of hardy trees, shrubs, and perennials, as well as design, planting, and maintenance services. Can you suggest a good Westchester Nursery company that can do all that? I appreciate your help!

A full front yard renovation? How exciting! I just did the same thing last spring to give our lackluster lawn some real wow-factor. Finding the right nursery and landscaping team was crucial though for pulling it all together seamlessly.
    After some local recommendations, I connected with the team at artform nursery nursery and garden center up in Armonk. I was really impressed by their enormous selection of vibrant perennials, flowering trees, eye-catching shrubs - you name it! And they have designers on staff who helped me plan out the layout based on our home's architecture and the yard's sun exposure.
    The team handled all the planting and even incorporated mixed stonework along a new winding path up to our front door. I get compliments from neighbors all the time now on the dramatic transformation. Having DBI's expertise and high-caliber plants was key to creating a stunning, cohesive look instead of a hodgepodge DIY mishmash.