X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BaldingBackwards
    Inactive
    • Jun 2011

@Mothernature.
    The purpose of this study is to gain understanding of the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. The serum testosterone concentrations of 28 volunteers were investigated daily during abstinence periods after ejaculation for two phases. The authors found that the fluctu …

There is a study shows that testosterone takes 7 days to spike up then become normal. I believe that is a response to the overproduction of DHT aftern an ejaculation. In theory that would mean even doing it more then once a week over a long period of time could be harmful however I would suggjest abstince for a month at a time if possible. I also can not stress the importance of increasing blood flow. the first things you will notice is more energy. Then a breakout of zits on the seventh day during the spike of testosterone. After that you will notice your hair dry out like it was before you started loseing it. Then shedding wil decrese. Also urinating your unused seamen out is normal. Massage your tempels, neck and back of the head. Pretty much take anything on the market and add decreased labido into the formula and you will get results. If you ejaculate very often I seriously suggjest doing a slow down process not just cold turkey(stopping at once). Anyway take pics if you do it and record how long your going I need twenty five people to turn in a study at least.

Comment

• BaldingBackwards
      Inactive
      • Jun 2011

Chill out Dawkins

Originally posted by RichardDawkins
      Sorry this whole toppic has been debunked numerous times and it always comes up when people wanna sell crap or wanna sound smart
      This topic has never been dubunked. There is no science agaist what I am saying. I have a testable theory I don't understand your hostility but then again it would make sense that you have a masturbation/sex problem if you are taking this so offensive. Maybe you should read the post leaurn a little more about what science does know about hair loss then get excited about what I am suggjesting because it will be one of the many great discoveries in hair loss in the last decade if I turn out correct.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
        Inactive
        • Jan 2011

Its just bogus claims from some nutcases nothing more. Maybe i have a masturbation problem BUT wait, no i dont take Propecia hmm.

SO all those old women who lose hair are also masturbating right i mean DHT and stuff or does it only apply to men.

Wait you accusing me of reporting you as Spam? Do you have any proof for those claims? Maybe proof like your Greek Study?

Ridiculous, i am only harsh against obvious Bullshit from some people to come up with stuff and say "Its not from the table"

Its not from the table because it is simply irrelevant

Comment

• BaldingBackwards
          Inactive
          • Jun 2011

Here is the greek link

Objective : To document the relative importance of endogenous sex steroids in modulating the frequency of orgasms, the dominant aspect of sexual behaviour in healthy eugonadal men. Design : Measurement of adrenal and testicular sex steroids in a sample of army recruits and study of their relation to frequency of orgasms ascertained by questionnaire after potential confounding variables were controlled for. Setting : Military campus and military hospital laboratories in Athens, Greece. Subjects : 92 consecutively enrolled healthy male recruits aged 18-22 years. Main outcome measures : Weekly number of orgasms. Serum concentrations of testosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulphate, dihydrotestosterone, oestradiol, oestrone, δ-4-androstenedione, and sex hormone binding globulin. Results : Serum dihydrotestosterone concentration was the only independent hormonal predictor of the frequency of orgasms; an increase in concentration of 1.36 nmol/l (about 2 SD) corresponded to an average increase of one orgasm a week. Conclusions : Differences in concentrations of circulating dihydrotestosterone within the normal range may represent a major predictor of sexual activity in healthy young men. #### Key messages

they almost had it in my opinion just needed to go that extra step and test right after ejaculation.

Comment

• BaldingBackwards
            Inactive
            • Jun 2011

Originally posted by RichardDawkins
            Its just bogus claims from some nutcases nothing more. Maybe i have a masturbation problem BUT wait, no i dont take Propecia hmm.

SO all those old women who lose hair are also masturbating right i mean DHT and stuff or does it only apply to men.

Wait you accusing me of reporting you as Spam? Do you have any proof for those claims? Maybe proof like your Greek Study?

Ridiculous, i am only harsh against obvious Bullshit from some people to come up with stuff and say "Its not from the table"

Its not from the table because it is simply irrelevant
            There is your study stop masturbating or atleast stop being so sensative. And have you ever see a womens hair loss lookk like the M shape or crown of MPB. I don't pretend to know why women lose there hair chill out dude take a deep breath and start reading.

Comment

• BaldingBackwards
              Inactive
              • Jun 2011

Originally posted by UK_
              If your theory holds true then why are products and drugs that contradict your proposed methods so effective? I.e. Propecia?

You also did not read all my writing I explain very clearly why Propecia but let me state it again. Ill make it easy the three top side affects in those who see results on Propecia are 1. Loss in libido 2. Inability to ejaculate and 3. Not being able to get an erection. Propecia does exacally what they set out to do when they created it decrease size of prostate to give relief to those suffering from enalrged prostate. However It is my opinion that the side affects of reduced labido is what is causing the growth. How? Think about it from my theory stand point, if you decrease ejaculation thus are not adding high levels of dht to your hair anymore then blood can do what it does best for the hair follicle and slowy rinse out the DHT and regain growth again. You dont need a pill to do this abstinance would do just fine.

Comment

• BaldingBackwards
                Inactive
                • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Infinity
                Gentleman,
                To answer your question "how much is too Much" (ejaculating). There is a chart in a book I have on Chinese medicine called Tao. The suggested rates are as follows:
                Up to age 25, daily is permitted. There after, only 4=5 times per week. By age 40, 3 times er week, in your 50's twice per week and after age 60 no more often than once per week. So, the frequency on which you can ejaculate without suffering health consequences is directly related to your age. I didn't write this book I only read it, so please don't yell at me!

Now, can any of you tell me how I, a woman, can lower MY DHT levels? I'm going bald too! (And I almost never er..., ejaculate).
                I have actually given womens balding a good thought to and if you are having FPB then it is also being done by DHT they know that as well. The pattern is different and the affects is actually more like diffusing often in bald patches on one part of the haid or simply thinning all over. My first two questions would be how often you orgasm the reason I ask is because the female orgasm has shown to have alot of brain activity and science already beleives that DHT is also created in the brain. Maybe thats why the pattern is different its not a collection over time like men. For women it happens much faster and I would guess (key word I wont even call this a theory) that there is an over prodcution of DHT coming straight from the brain into the follicles. This could be caused by orgasmn I really don't know it often happens during birth for women which if they are having a boy my theory would be that you lose hair because your body actually gets DHT high levels of it that signal your child to grow genitals and thus become a man. Sorry that I do not know more but the only real help I can give you is INCREASE BLOOD FLOW TO YOUR HEAD. At the very least that will make the hair that you have grow stronger and began washing DHT out of the hair follicle. Remember this advice will not help for any other hair loss but MPB or FPB.

Comment

• Hurts
                  • Apr 2011

People need to get off BaldingBackwards' back. Personally I think he has a valid case. I've always noticed that when I don't ejaculate for a while, I find I shed much less after the 3rd day of abstinence. When I comb my hair in front of the sink I see a noticable lot more hair in the sink on days where i've ejaculated the previous night than when I abstain for 3-4 days. I'm not selling shit by the way.

Comment

• BaldingBackwards
                    Inactive
                    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Hurts
                    People need to get off BaldingBackwards' back. Personally I think he has a valid case. I've always noticed that when I don't ejaculate for a while, I find I shed much less after the 3rd day of abstinence. When I comb my hair in front of the sink I see a noticable lot more hair in the sink on days where i've ejaculated the previous night than when I abstain for 3-4 days. I'm not selling shit by the way.
                    Yes I have noticed the same thing about shedding it almost stops after 7 days of not doing it too. Can you take pictures of your hair lines and write down everytime you ejaculate please. Make sure you increase bloodflow to your head via neck stretches, warm cold therapy (look it up), working out do them all. And keep in mind that the longer you go the less DHT in your system and with steady blood flow your hair should began to grow back. Thanks bro email me at ***************************** for any questions

Comment

• BaldingBackwards
                      Inactive
                      • Jun 2011

baldingbackwards at hotmail dot com

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by BaldingBackwards
                        You also did not read all my writing I explain very clearly why Propecia but let me state it again. Ill make it easy the three top side affects in those who see results on Propecia are 1. Loss in libido 2. Inability to ejaculate and 3. Not being able to get an erection. Propecia does exacally what they set out to do when they created it decrease size of prostate to give relief to those suffering from enalrged prostate. However It is my opinion that the side affects of reduced labido is what is causing the growth. How? Think about it from my theory stand point, if you decrease ejaculation thus are not adding high levels of dht to your hair anymore then blood can do what it does best for the hair follicle and slowy rinse out the DHT and regain growth again. You dont need a pill to do this abstinance would do just fine.
                        This makes a bit of sense.

But I still don't understand why MPB started at 16 years old for me, when I was a virgin and did not jerk off yet.

Can you explain that to me? I am willing to try and reason with you if you can explain to me why MPB started for me when I was a virgin and hadn't jerked off at that age.

Comment

• BaldingBackwards
                          Inactive
                          • Jun 2011

I am so glad you asked.

I posted on this but I will clarify again. DHT spikes at two points in your life 1. When your in the womb to begin forming male gender it literally is responsible for making you a boy and 2. Around sixteen DHT spikes again because it is soley responsible for puting hair on your face. Thats right whether you were masturbating/haveing sex at sixteen or not your DHT spiked and you began to grow facial hair? Either way DHT spiking especially if it was followed the year after with the beginning of frequent ejaculation then that would explain it. Most people who get beirds young even if they dont bald alot have a small thinning affect. Thats why even men with good hair look can look at there 12 year old photos and see they had much more hair. A good example of this are the five people I know personally at different ages that all do not grow hair on there face and none of them have balded whats so ever they look like 12 year olds on top. I believe these people simply dont produce DHT maybe even there ejacultion is just such a low amount they never see any affects. A disorder were you stop producing DHT in the womb leads to a disease of were a man never grows hair on his face and his genitles are underdevelped. For most his life he may be treated like a girl untill puberty when he makes testosterone and starts getting deep voic and hair. Except he wont ever produce DHT and never have facial hair completely immune to MPB.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                            • Jan 2011

So you think those that were already gonna genetically go bald, make it worse and speed up the process by jerking off/having sex?

Because I just can't believe jerking off/having sex will outright make you suffer from MPB.

I know a bunch of jerk off friends with a full head of hair.

Please clarify this, do you think you make hair loss worse by masterbating/fucking, if you're already destined to lose hair? And if you don't masterbate/have sex, then you'll still have MPB but not as bad as it would have been if you did masterbate/fuck?

The latter sounds more realistic to me.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                              • Jan 2011

Another few questions for you ResearchGuy:

1. How is your hair loss?
                              2. Have you tried this yourself, how long have you gone, if you know what I mean?
                              3. Are you on any hair loss treatment?
                              4. You seem like you really wanna help[as soon as I see you wanna sell something I will change my mind], so why continue to share your thoughts on a forum that is so hostile towards you[outside of a few members like me and some others] and just keep this secret to yourself and grow your own hair back and just realize that it's their loss if they don't want to read what you have to say? I ask this because you seem really confident in your discovery, so why not use yourself as an experiment and take pics of your progress then prove every one wrong?

Comment

• BaldingBackwards
                                Inactive
                                • Jun 2011

Don't be rediculous what could I possibally sell. I wont lie I called two patent lawyers to see if I could patent any type of sequence DHT testing and the approach to treating it with reduction of frequency and increase in blood flow. Both lawyers advised from the general descriptions I gave them that it was not patentable. I figure this much before I even called. I have nothing to sell allthough If I prove this theory I will set up a website to educate and maybe get a large following sell advertisements who knows but will never charge anybody for what may turn out to be common knowledge. My hair loss is very mininmal at the temples but I had lost some hair. I would say about a year of slow recession now halted. I went two weeks twice now without ejaculating and just like the testoserone study said at about 7 days you notice a breakout of zits. YOu also notice alot of shedding and your skin will be oily like usual. Then after the 7th day your hair will dry up and stop falling out in designate areas. Normal shedding is completely determined by the active growth faze count that you have on your head and really isnt a good way to gage hair loss. Your scalp loses that Oilyness and the zits that you get at day 7 will be deep boil like zits. You will notice the texture of your hair within the month become dry. If you want good results slowly reduce the tempeture of the water in the shower over your head till its significantly cold but do it gradually and let your body get used to it. This is great for blood flow! I am not a doctor though so consult your doctor for any conditions before atempting.

Comment

Working...