+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 61 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

btw: Testosterone levels in the morning are about 30% higher than the rest of the day. Which is why we get morning wood.

You may be able to lower this by doing a math quiz, sudoku puzzle, or something else mentally distracting for up to 5 mins.

Another option which may work is surgically removing one testicle.

note: There's actually a topic on one of the other hair loss forums regarding one testicle (i googled: one testicle hair loss)

Inactive

Stop wanking and do Sudokus and we are cured. Good dammit this is getting ridiculous more and more.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Stop wanking and do Sudokus and we are cured. Good dammit this is getting ridiculous more and more.
    I gotta admit, the fact that you keep whining about how bullshit this is but keep coming back to read is quite funny especially after you falsely accused many of us to be the same person as the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by top View Post

YOU CALLED THIS A HAIRLOSS??? I'll die to have your hair lines you SOB.

Inactive

Default I am so glad to see all the thought on this, really exciting to see!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by top View Post
    btw: Testosterone levels in the morning are about 30% higher than the rest of the day. Which is why we get morning wood.

You may be able to lower this by doing a math quiz, sudoku puzzle, or something else mentally distracting for up to 5 mins.

Another option which may work is surgically removing one testicle.

note: There's actually a topic on one of the other hair loss forums regarding one testicle (i googled: one testicle hair loss)

To the gentlemen who asked about reducing the frequency over years. I say yes this will have an impact and I don't believe total abstinence would be needed.

@ top regarding the quote above, as far as I know you have a morning erection from the pressure a full bladder puts on your sex organs. I have never heard anything saying testosterone levels affect morning erections. To everybody else. I am glad this thread has advanced past the initial non-contributing doubters and I want to re assure all the readers that I am testing all these facts and will come to very strong conclusion on what it takes to control hair loss and hair regrowth products. I also have found something new and exciting that I will not share until I fully test it but if I am right there and it could be a pain free, surgery free, easy way to grow your hair back and it wont cost much at all to make and distribute. If I am right I will give all you the heads up. I don't have any money or power to conduct extensive research but I do have the brain power to consider all possibilities and I am doing so in an effort to help the hair loss community. Good luck every one keep posting.

I am ResearchNeverFails the OP I had to switch my name because my account is blocked.

lol

I might play hangman.

@OP - People have sought and sought and sought to control their hormones in an effort to combat baldness; green tea, aloe vera, saw palmetto, ginger, garlic, Nettle Root, Dong Quai, honey & lemon, sleeping on the floor, increasing B vitamins, tackling poly-ion channels (TRX2), VEGF growth factor 5 trillion - the list is ****ing endless....

I hardly doubt after all this people failed to realise masturbation and sex was the cause of it all -

There are whacky "cures" for all kinds of diseases out there - hayfever (acupuncture arm bands, honey tea, nasal lavender pollen barriers) - they all have one thing in common - NONE OF THEM WORK - and if they do work they don't work very well or for long -

Hair loss is a GENETIC PROBLEM - it requires a GENETIC CURE through GENE THERAPY or CELL MULTIPLICATION or HAIR MULTIPLICATION, like dividing an organ in two and hoping they both heal into full organs.

When they "cure" hair loss, they'll be growing new hearts, livers and kidneys for the elderly in the lab - is it any coincidence that while we are seeing such a phenomenal advancement in holistic organ cell reproduction and understanding we are also seeing a similar growth in understanding and developments in the hair loss field?

Inactive

Last part of your statement UK is correct you hit the spot dead on.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post

lol

I might play hangman.

@OP - People have sought and sought and sought to control their hormones in an effort to combat baldness; green tea, aloe vera, saw palmetto, ginger, garlic, Nettle Root, Dong Quai, honey & lemon, sleeping on the floor, increasing B vitamins, tackling poly-ion channels (TRX2), VEGF growth factor 5 trillion - the list is ****ing endless....

I hardly doubt after all this people failed to realise masturbation and sex was the cause of it all -

There are whacky "cures" for all kinds of diseases out there - hayfever (acupuncture arm bands, honey tea, nasal lavender pollen barriers) - they all have one thing in common - NONE OF THEM WORK - and if they do work they don't work very well or for long -

Hair loss is a GENETIC PROBLEM - it requires a GENETIC CURE through GENE THERAPY or CELL MULTIPLICATION or HAIR MULTIPLICATION, like dividing an organ in two and hoping they both heal into full organs.

When they "cure" hair loss, they'll be growing new hearts, livers and kidneys for the elderly in the lab - is it any coincidence that while we are seeing such a phenomenal advancement in holistic organ cell reproduction and understanding we are also seeing a similar growth in understanding and developments in the hair loss field?
    UK,

I understand in the past you have taken a lot of what I say to heart. I also understand how hard the struggle of hair loss has been for you the same it has for almost everyone who experiences it. What you need to understand is science especially Western Science has no clue to why most of the problems we have are really happening. Mostly all they do is cover up the physical responses to terrible health problems with pills that do little more then hide the true problem at hand. We both can agree that hormones are the problem with MPB. As a matter of fact we can both agree excessive DHT in the Dermal Papilla is what is causing hair loss. This is common knowledge. The only thing that I am stating as new information is that DHT is mostly being produced in the prostate through an ejaculation. As a matter of fact Western Science will confirm that they find High levels of DHT in the prostate. So really the only thing that science even states different on the subject is they believe some magical unknown reaction happens within the tiny little hair follicle that converts Testosterone in Dihydrotestoerone. Even more strange is there belief that each hair follicles is "predisposed" individually to DHT just ironically at different rates and only on top of the head until later in life. You don't find all this a little strange. Even more strange are the numerous ironic links I point out in my original post. Look back at my original post, read more into hair loss and you will see the explanations I for free gave to all of you are at the very least more logical then anything being taught in Western Society.

Inactive

Default Sorry I disagree.

Last part of your statement UK is correct you hit the spot dead on.
    I could not disagree more. The cure for baldness is simple. There is no cure. Even my own title to this thread contradicts the a simple fact. Baldness is not a desease and thus can not be cured. Its a hormonal imbalance that is both controlable and reversable. It wont take transplants or anything like that. It will eventually be a pill that will keep your hair but like most pills in this country will end up causing more bad then good. The simple fact is that there is a natural solution to almost every medical problem that exists and if we dont have one then it has not been found yet.

Quote Originally Posted by BackwardsBalding View Post
    The simple fact is that there is a natural solution to almost every medical problem that exists and if we dont have one then it has not been found yet.
    That's the most idiotic, simple-headed thing that's thus far been said in this thread. Good work topping yourself.