Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UK_
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by BackwardsBalding
    Thanks for the support guys but don't worry I would not stop reseaching this regardless of Mr. Dawkins......state of mind. He has good reason to be skeptical after the years of lies that we have been told and sold by people who claimed to have the cure.Its actually really kind of sad to see how much hair loss has affected him I hope he finds peace with it. However, I feel that I really am on to something and I have much more research to do so those of you who are following keep doing so and I will keep you posted. Also, can an admin please confrim that the only accounts made by me are; ResearchNeverFails, BaldingBackwards, and BackwardsBalding. Oh my brother lives with me so yes his account Theworldisnotflat will also appear under that IP. Please admin confirm this info. Also I believe I figured out why it wouldnt let me log into my previous accounts. I was leaving the screen open on my laptop and trying to access it on my home computer I found out today that it wont let you open two of them , however my researchneverfails was actually making me wait for approval to post thats why i changed it in the first place. Alot more research to do I will keep you posted.
    Dude, when someone cures male pattern baldness, someone else will have found a way to regenerate living working human organs, that's how complex an issue this is, the human hair follicle is one of the most complex organs in the human body.

A lot of people prance around these forums thinking they're all up and informed about the sophisticated methods researchers are using these days, truth is we dont know f&*% all and it was that way for the researchers not so long back, I recall some researchers using wnt proteins to grow hair in mice and ended up growing ****ing feathers, most of us here fail to understand the enormity of the task at hand here.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
      Inactive
      • Jan 2011

1. DHT fluctuates from an ejaculation
      2. DHT causes hair loss
      3. Propecia works but only if you get side affects (loss of libido)
      4. There is an unusual link between your hair loss starting were the least amount of blood flow on your head is

Please go research hair loss people.
      1) Wow DHT fluctuates from an ejaculation and how about stress or adrenalin which is much more common then ejaculation?

2) DHT causes hair loss! Goor morning mister, have you overslept the latest findings? DHT is only a piece of the puzzle but thanks for giving away only one very vague argument

3) Propecia doesnt work for everyone and even people with decreased libido after stopping to use propecia their hair falls out yeah yeah even if they dont spank the monkey anymore

4) Right the least amount of blood flow is responsible for hair loss hmmmmm but isnt this contradictory to the fact that the blood transports DHT to the hairs? Just curious you know.

Also one strange thing though. What happens to guys who rapidly lost their hair lets say in their 40 but have wanked their whole life before?

Why do old man who are not wanking a shiny head?

Yeah yeah this thread is just stupid as those whole theory supporters

You know why hair loss and masturbation is correlated? Because when we come into puberty the hair loss starts and the sexual arousal comes up you could also say

Hey kising starts hair loss because when we age we kiss girls.

Good lord btw you guys make one mistake, you are strangely online every time together :-) which is very funny and curious, also you play fetch and throw here.

But nevertheless, i dont think that anyone here from the REAL users will support you, strangely until right now only new registered dubious guys supported you

Comment

• Bald26
        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by UK_
        Dude, when someone cures male pattern baldness, someone else will have found a way to regenerate living working human organs, that's how complex an issue this is, the human hair follicle is one of the most complex organs in the human body.

A lot of people prance around these forums thinking they're all up and informed about the sophisticated methods researchers are using these days, truth is we dont know f&*% all and it was that way for the researchers not so long back, I recall some researchers using wnt proteins (wnt 7a) to grow hair in mice and ended up growing ****ing feathers, most of us here fail to understand the ****ing enormity of the task at hand here.
        are you on crack? growing new hair is the same as growing new arms?

Comment

• RichardDawkins
          Inactive
          • Jan 2011

Wow what a douche and stupid as hell.

Hairs are mini organs buddy, they are as simple as that. And even your masturbation fantasies wont stop this from being so.

Hell i even hated UK_ at one point but at least he is not stupid

Btw why do you insult people?

And why are you online when your other fake nicks are online?

Comment

• BackwardsBalding
            Inactive
            • Jun 2011

Future test plans.

Anyway for my listeners. The next test I will do will be the same times as the last but I am going to not ejaculate. I am going to wait two weeks like last time so that's this coming Friday and pretty much mimic the test I just did without ejaculation. The results take about a week so in about two weeks I will know. The purpose of this test will see if my body is naturally fluctuating or if in deed it was the ejaculation that caused the spike. (obviously I feel strongly about the ejaculation but I want to be thorough in my research) After this test I will ejaculation one day and then again the next day and repeat my test that second day to see if there is an even higher spike with this increased frequency. If I still keep seeing the link I will test two ejaculations the same day. Thanks for the support guys eager to see results.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
              Inactive
              • Jan 2011

dude no one cares for you masturbation story seriously. And no one except those one time posters here cares for your test. Because this test is just pretty useless and thats it

Btw strange that you and Bald are online every time together and offline as well

Comment

• BackwardsBalding
                Inactive
                • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Bald26
                Propecia works only if you get side effects? Can you show me the study for this?
                Sorry my friend no study that is my theory however I have 4 friends that used it the two that seen results had major sexual side affects the two that didn't see any results said it did not affect there labido at all.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                  Inactive
                  • Jan 2011

Let me guess one of those friends were you i mean bald26

Comment

• Bald26
                    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by RichardDawkins
                    dude no one cares for you masturbation story seriously. And no one except those one time posters here cares for your test. Because this test is just pretty useless and thats it

Btw strange that you and Bald are online every time together and offline as well
                    you keep saying no one care and you don't care, then why are you keep posting? I've been online for the past 2 hours you idiots. I haven't gone offline yet. I just registered a moment ago because your hateful posts anger me. Let me repeat again, I'm not the OP, I'm a completely different person. Damn, so annoying.

Comment

• HairTalk
                      • Feb 2011

Sorry my friend no study that is my theory however I have 4 friends that used it the two that seen results had major sexual side affects the two that didn't see any results said it did not affect there labido at all.
                      The man has four friends: case closed. Call the F.D.A.; and stop masturbating.

Comment

• Bald26
                        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by RichardDawkins
                        Wow what a douche and stupid as hell.

Hairs are mini organs buddy, they are as simple as that. And even your masturbation fantasies wont stop this from being so.

Hell i even hated UK_ at one point but at least he is not stupid

Btw why do you insult people?

And why are you online when your other fake nicks are online?
                        talking you being stupid. Hairs are mini organs, but they grow new ones as the other ones died. Arms don't. So growing new hair is not similar to growing new arms. That's my point.

Why are you asking me insulting people when you're insulting people too? What fake nicks? What an idiot.

Comment

• UK_
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Bald26
                          are you on crack? growing new hair is the same as growing new arms?
                          Yes, precisely.

Comment

• BackwardsBalding
                            Inactive
                            • Jun 2011

Originally posted by UK_

A lot of people prance around these forums thinking they're all up and informed about the sophisticated methods researchers are using these days, truth is we dont know f&*% all and it was that way for the researchers not so long back, I recall some researchers using wnt proteins to grow hair in mice and ended up growing ****ing feathers, most of us here fail to understand the enormity of the task at hand here.
                            I am fully aware of the methods researchers are using these days and aware of the ones there not. I decided to go with the not. Hate all you like but all I am guilty of is trying to figure this thing out and personally I would say I have made a pretty good job. Histogen will literally grow your hair back in a few years anyways so go look at there posts and just wait and quit hating on this one.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                              Inactive
                              • Jan 2011

sorry and you are wrong again. The hairs dont die :-) and if you wanna be real smart, its the follicle which minituarizes over time. But the follicle just doesnt die. Also its an organ in and on a smaller scale more or less without nerves etc.

You simply cant compare hairs follicles with arms. Here are simple question, even a fake nick can answer

1) do hairs have skeleton structures?

2) do hairs have complex blood vessels

3) do hairs have different regions like nail, skin, fat tissue, bones, nerves etc

4) is a follicle bigger or smaller compared to an arm

5) do you know what a follicle is? If so answer me

6) What is the most important part when you look at a hair?

Comment

• BackwardsBalding
                                Inactive
                                • Jun 2011

Originally posted by HairTalk
                                The man has four friends: case closed. Call the F.D.A.; and stop masturbating.

hahaha you guys are not listening. First of all stop saying the word masturbation. Its ejaculation, your body does not no whats stimulates it but you ejaculate either way. Its obvious from your comments you guys masturbate alot this would also explain why you are taking it so offensive.

Comment

Working...