Male Pattern Baldness Cured

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamui85
    • Oct 2009

he really has a talent for making users post for the first time...

Comment

• Bald26
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by BackwardsBalding
      I'm starting to believe nobody reads this forum All the way through just non contributing nobodies knocking any attempt at figuring MPB out.
      Please continue your research. I and many others are following what you're doing here. Despite those rude posters. I don't think you're scamming or trying to sell anything [up to this point]. It would be illogical if the admin ban or delete your thread.

FYI, I'm a balding man in my 26 years. I've been losing hair for the past 3-4 years. I've researched and tried so many ways to stop it. Your finding could be one of the things that I could try. With much appreciation!

Comment

• RichardDawkins
        Inactive
        • Jan 2011

registered june 2011 and 1 posting.

Man this thread is awesome so awesome. I am really exited to see which nickname you use next.

I really have tears in my eyes buddy tears for enjoyment.

You are people with brains? Well if speaking to yourself with multiple accounts is considered having a brain, then i opt for not having a brain.

Yes we are all curious about what he will find out :-)

Its so funny how fast newly registered users here start to defend this nonsense.

Comment

• Bald26
          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Kamui85
          he really has a talent for making users post for the first time...
          If it wasn't because of that a-hole keep jumping in with negative comments. I would have stayed out and keep reading this thread anonymously. I was afraid that the OP got discouraged so I had to register.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
            Inactive
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Bald26
            If it wasn't because of that a-hole keep jumping in with negative comments. I would have stayed out and keep reading this thread anonymously. I was afraid that the OP got discouraged so I had to register.
            Of course, very generous of you :-)

Comment

• Bald26
              • Jun 2011

Originally posted by RichardDawkins
              registered june 2011 and 1 posting.

Man this thread is awesome so awesome. I am really exited to see which nickname you use next.

I really have tears in my eyes buddy tears for enjoyment.

You are people with brains? Well if speaking to yourself with multiple accounts is considered having a brain, then i opt for not having a brain.

Yes we are all curious about what he will find out :-)

Its so funny how fast newly registered users here start to defend this nonsense.
              Yes, if you keep with this trend, more of us will be coming to stop you from humiliating the guy. I'm from California. The admin can check my IP. Stupid but want to be smart! If it wasn't because of you, I could have just stayed out and read this shit without registering.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                Inactive
                • Jan 2011

Please stop i really have tears in my eyes. You are insulting me and i only say my opinion on this subject. Sorry but i dont care if you are from CALI or Hawaii or Masturbation Land.

And i am sure more of you guys will come, those one post posters who claim "We are so interesting in this" RIGHT people are interested in nonsense rather then Histogen or Gho for example.

And strangely those one time poster who got registered now are strangly talking exactly the same way like the other strange guys here hmmmmm makes me wonder cherry pie :-)

Of course you registered only because i humiliated someone who uses the thread title "MPB CURED" of course of course

Comment

• Bald26
                  • Jun 2011

Please stop i really have tears in my eyes. You are insulting me and i only say my opinion on this subject. Sorry but i dont care if you are from CALI or Hawaii or Masturbation Land.

And i am sure more of you guys will come, those one post posters who claim "We are so interesting in this" RIGHT people are interested in nonsense rather then Histogen or Gho for example.

And strangely those one time poster who got registered now are strangly talking exactly the same way like the other strange guys here hmmmmm makes me wonder cherry pie :-)

Of course you registered only because i humiliated someone who uses the thread title "MPB CURED" of course of course
                  If you don't care then why do you spend so much time humiliate the guy? What good do you contribute to the hair loss community? I'm just like any other person, looking for some hope. If you're already bald and happy, why not just go back to your p0rn and enjoy your own wanking? I don't think it's your job to check on how many of the users are the same guy. The admin has the full capability.

Comment

• Bald26
                    • Jun 2011

You're right, it's the title that attracted me into reading (because I'm balding!). But after reading his post, I find that he has some valid points, not really a cure yet. But really, can you tell me why you are so against this guy? Did he sell you any snake oil? Did he humiliate you before? I really don't know why you hate him so much from reading all the replies, post, and ridiculous comments that you had toward him.

Comment

• UK_
                      • Feb 2011

LOL what valid points?

Comment

• BackwardsBalding
                        Inactive
                        • Jun 2011

Thanks for the support guys but don't worry I would not stop reseaching this regardless of Mr. Dawkins......state of mind. He has good reason to be skeptical after the years of lies that we have been told and sold by people who claimed to have the cure.Its actually really kind of sad to see how much hair loss has affected him I hope he finds peace with it. However, I feel that I really am on to something and I have much more research to do so those of you who are following keep doing so and I will keep you posted. Also, can an admin please confrim that the only accounts made by me are; ResearchNeverFails, BaldingBackwards, and BackwardsBalding. Oh my brother lives with me so yes his account Theworldisnotflat will also appear under that IP. Please admin confirm this info. Also I believe I figured out why it wouldnt let me log into my previous accounts. I was leaving the screen open on my laptop and trying to access it on my home computer I found out today that it wont let you open two of them , however my researchneverfails was actually making me wait for approval to post thats why i changed it in the first place. Alot more research to do I will keep you posted.

Comment

• UK_
                          • Feb 2011

op: "think of cheetah or even your common house cat living in different environments, lack of vast nutrients, really hot weather, often cold weather, none experience balding, ever regardless of the exposures. as a matter of fact no animal in the world has been diagnosed with mpb other then a human."
                          bahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Imagine a pet cat with a tiny receding hairline AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Comment

• Bald26
                            • Jun 2011

Originally posted by UK_
                            LOL what valid points?
                            about Americans & people live in Europe are more likely to be balding than people who live in other countries (Asia for example). I don't know if there is any study out there to validate this, but from the personal level, that's what I spotted as well. I do notice that when I started losing hair, that's when I started to watch p0rn and wank a lot (3-4 years ago). Why does it hurt to hear out the guy's results? What negatives will it bring except for a gigantic thread where the admin can just delete anytime he wants to?

Comment

• BackwardsBalding
                              Inactive
                              • Jun 2011

Originally posted by UK_
                              LOL what valid points?
                              1. DHT fluctuates from an ejaculation
                              2. DHT causes hair loss
                              3. Propecia works but only if you get side affects (loss of libido)
                              4. There is an unusual link between your hair loss starting were the least amount of blood flow on your head is

Please go research hair loss people.

Comment

• Bald26
                                • Jun 2011

Originally posted by BackwardsBalding
                                1. DHT fluctuates from an ejaculation
                                2. DHT causes hair loss
                                3. Propecia works but only if you get side affects (loss of libido)
                                4. There is an unusual link between your hair loss starting were the least amount of blood flow on your head is

Please go research hair loss people.
                                Propecia works only if you get side effects? Can you show me the study for this?

Comment

Working...