Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joebp415
    • Jun 2011

His or artistry concepts ?

Hi,my name is Joe.I am 47yo from phila,pa.I have been searching the forums and all the info I can about a solution for my hair loss.I had a hair transplant a long time ago which was one of the worst mistakes I ever made,all it did was left me scarred for life.if I could I would just shave my head and go bald but I cant because of my scars.I have been wearing a hairpiece now for over 20 yrs and I am so tired of it.About 4 months ago I came accross the concept of a tattoo on my head to hide my scars,Two companies stood out,HIS and Artistry Concepts.As I read both thier websites I noticed alot of mudslinging going back and forth with the two companies so I cannot make a decision on who to go to,one day I like AC the next I like HIS.If anyone on this forum had this procedure done at either of these two places I would like to hear from them and if they have pictures I would like to see them.I cannot afford to make another mistake.
    Thank You
    Joe
  • Dr. Glenn Charles
    IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
    • Nov 2008

I have seen a few patients that have had scat tatooing from both of the places you mentioned. I will ask them if they would be willing to log on to this sight and tell their story. Some were happy and some were not. Do your research before moving forward.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

• joebp415
      • Jun 2011

Thank you DR,it will be much appreciated. Joe

Comment

• Dr. Glenn Charles
        IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
        • Nov 2008

Sorry for the typo. I meant to say scar tatooing.
        Dr. Glenn Charles
        Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
        View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

• krauss
          • Apr 2010

Learn to Spell

For a doctor, you can't even spell. It is "tattooing," not tatooing.

I went for a consult in Miami with Dr. Larry Shapiro. He was honest and forthwith about my possible results. I just question your intentions with any posts you make.

I also think now and then about head tattooing; but still have not made the decision yet. Perhaps you need to take care of your own laundry first. Why does a doctor have time to mess around on forums, anyway?

Comment

• krauss
            • Apr 2010

Dr. charles

What happened to the link about the "laundry?" Think readers should see that to know what people say besides the ones on this forum.

Comment

• tbtadmin
              Administrator
              • Sep 2008

The link was removed because it was to a website that contains libelous and unsubstantiated claims against a physician. If you have a valid complaint about your experience with Dr. Charles you are welcome to post it, as long as you provide Dr. Charles with the legal ability to post a rebuttal.

Comment

• insearchofhairtx
                • Jun 2011

Joe, go for AC. I have mine done 2 months ago, and I am from California. It looks great.

His or artistry concepts ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,my name is Joe.I am 47yo from phila,pa.I have been searching the forums and all the info I can about a solution for my hair loss.I had a hair transplant a long time ago which was one of the worst mistakes I ever made,all it did was left me scarred for life.if I could I would just shave my head and go bald but I cant because of my scars.I have been wearing a hairpiece now for over 20 yrs and I am so tired of it.About 4 months ago I came accross the concept of a tattoo on my head to hide my scars,Two companies stood out,HIS and Artistry Concepts.As I read both thier websites I noticed alot of mudslinging going back and forth with the two companies so I cannot make a decision on who to go to,one day I like AC the next I like HIS.If anyone on this forum had this procedure done at either of these two places I would like to hear from them and if they have pictures I would like to see them.I cannot afford to make another mistake.
                Thank You
                Joe

Comment

Working...