+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

‘Standbyme’, you’re right it could lead to a load of botched jobs, but unfortunately I think that’s going to happen whether it becomes a popular procedure or remains underground. A friend of mine who had it done told me a few simple rules to follow when looking for a HT, he said: - Do your research, talk to doctors and above all don’t go for the cheapest option just because it’s the cheapest option!!!!

Rooney, like ‘follicle death row’ mentioned has a great sense off humour about this thinning dome and it seems also about his newly thatched noggin. I really hope it continues.

Its in stark contrast to Say Matthew Mcconaughey. What a let down, he had a chance to change the opinion of people but he blow it!! He put it down to some miracle lotion! What a load of rubbish. It’s shameful because it fills people with false hope and he made himself look foolish and sad for lying!! If he’d been honest and said ‘I was losing it so I got a HT, simple as that! Now look at all the dolce and gabbana ads and new movie parts I’m getting!!! $$$$$$ (crap movies in general) but he’s still getting them. I guarantee he wouldn’t have got them if he hadn’t fixed his hair line. It’s sad but it’s the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyrblue View Post
    ‘Standbyme’, you’re right it could lead to a load of botched jobs, but unfortunately I think that’s going to happen whether it becomes a popular procedure or remains underground. A friend of mine who had it done told me a few simple rules to follow when looking for a HT, he said: - Do your research, talk to doctors and above all don’t go for the cheapest option just because it’s the cheapest option!!!!

Rooney, like ‘follicle death row’ mentioned has a great sense off humour about this thinning dome and it seems also about his newly thatched noggin. I really hope it continues.

Its in stark contrast to Say Matthew Mcconaughey. What a let down, he had a chance to change the opinion of people but he blow it!! He put it down to some miracle lotion! What a load of rubbish. It’s shameful because it fills people with false hope and he made himself look foolish and sad for lying!! If he’d been honest and said ‘I was losing it so I got a HT, simple as that! Now look at all the dolce and gabbana ads and new movie parts I’m getting!!! $$$$$$ (crap movies in general) but he’s still getting them. I guarantee he wouldn’t have got them if he hadn’t fixed his hair line. It’s sad but it’s the way it is.
    Some do say Mr Mcconaughey wears a partial piece, anyway I agree with you about them being unfront but admiring them was little strong I thought anyway did you see someone in the papers today who had A ht, he's delighted, not sure I would be looking at the pics, and he's had 2 procedures.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/...5875-23186999/

It's a busy week for footballer hairloss news.

Ryan Giggs has spend 14,000 quid on a laser system.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...an-reveal.html
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

can somebody (in the know talk about the new shape of his hairline). To me it looks like its trying to show no recession whatsoever (is this typical of FUE or optional). To me it looks like the down side to this is it makes the forhead look big. Personally I prefer how sneider's HT (i think he got one) looks

before

after

Any before and after of other celebs or footballers are welcome

I know Rooney still young, but it's incredible how many years He regain now that his HT is showing its results. He definitely looks much better.

seems quite a few people who have seen various photos believe he's using concealer. Apparantly you can wear some types of concealer and do sports. I havent seen the various pic's but the fact he went to the uk and its only a few months in it wouldnt surprise me.

Plus if you see the pics of rooney with his hair longer the change isnt as dramatic, he shaved his hair so he looked very bold.

That said I hope he isnt wearing concealer and the results are good because we sure lack top HT doc's in the uk.

I think he's wearing dermmatch. He got it done in early June I think so it's nowhere near the finished result. Looks good though.

A must see!
    Rooney in the Manchester FA Cup derby, the hair looks great, longer length than usual.
    Rooney's fue is a great success and without the concealer, i say this because it's raining and he's just scored (with a header!!) so pats on the head galore, what concealer can stand up to that?

We're passed the 6 month mark with his fue, what a result!

Thoughts?

57mph

Well with dermmatch on you could go swimming. As for Wayne, I actually think he wasn't wearing any concealer today. Maybe he had more like 4000 FUE. I thought it was about 3000 orginally. Who knows. It looks very well anyway. Good for him.

Yeah I saw his results on tv just now-impressive