+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Seeing as he is starting to look very thin behind his transplanted hair, what is he going to look like come the end of the 2012/13 season.

Lots of concealer needed I think.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    Seeing as he is starting to look very thin behind his transplanted hair, what is he going to look like come the end of the 2012/13 season.

Lots of concealer needed I think.
    I'd be curious how much Rooney had to spend and how many grafts? Anybody came across any sources on that?

Quote Originally Posted by ulanude View Post
    I'd be curious how much Rooney had to spend and how many grafts? Anybody came across any sources on that?
    I don't believe that info is out there re graft numbers but I should imagine since it was FUE and 2 days probably around 3000 maybe. Seems reasonable.

Re the cost, the papers say £30k but that just seems to be the standard price for celeb transplants that the papers throw around. Could cost that much to close the clinic for the day but if they were confident in their results I also wouldn't be surprised if they did it for free as they'd see business increase due to the publicity. However seeing as it's an abnoxiously rich footballer they probably got some decent dough off him. Who knows really.

Just thinking about this, and i wouldn't be surprised if Rooney's had another FUE over the last few weeks, it's (the media coverage on Rooney's) gone quiet due to the Euros and now the Olympics.

I'd say he's popped in to get the last bit he can get done/have done from stock and this time round kept quiet about it, not meaning to keep quiet but that's just the way it's fallen, know what i mean?

He spent a good £30000 but I couldn't understand why he paid that much. What was the main difference really.. Bec it costs around £6-7K normally

He needs TRX2.

Chances are very probable that he will get another procedure done since MPB is progressive and he is still young.

I wonder if he is taking hairloss meds.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Quote Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
    He spent a good £30000 but I couldn't understand why he paid that much. What was the main difference really.. Bec it costs around £6-7K normally
    Oyster!

It was reported to cost 30k and when it's 'reported', well, that don't mean shit, take an educated guess in anything and everything before taking reporters reports as gospel.

...Oh, and if by chance it did cost 30k, then it cost Rooney a few days wage, so what?, it's like an HT costing us mere mortals £500/$500!!

He looks better for it there is no denying that, every man (and woman) looks better with hair, shit, this is why we're on the forums!!?

I thought he paid 10000 not 30000. But either way that's like pocket change for him. As far as I know many of the famous players (like him) make $250,000 a week! Lucky bastards. But I have nothing but admiration for this guy. He has all the money and fame we can only dream of and thousands of women will throw themselves at his feet (bald or not) but he chooses to get an HT. Apparently he didn't like being bald -who would?- and decided to do something about it regardless of what people thought of him and regardless of whether he really needed it or not (impressing women.....). You go Wayne.

Quote Originally Posted by 67mph View Post
    He looks better for it there is no denying that, every man (and woman) looks better with hair, shit, this is why we're on the forums!!?
    IMO It looks like crap

http://www.highdensityhairtransplant...-thin-already/