Hair loss at 23

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • headOhair
    • Nov 2011

Your job is to keep what you have! First thing, don't sweat too much as a negative attitude is bad for the entire body.

Also, think about your entire body as one unit, what's good for the entire body will be good for the hair/scalp. Eat healthy, lots of veggies, then add the supplements. minox is a good place to work from and I would add the Nizoral shampoo with 2% Ketoconazole twice per week, which I get from ***********.com

I'm in my mid 30's and have stopped any further hair loss from my early 20's, so it IS possible!

Comment

• twhacker
      • Jun 2011

Hate to say it but I feel like I'm too lazy to keep up on my hair with all these different products. I'm thinking I will just keeping shave with no guard and then once it gets too bad I will slick shave it.

The only thing I dont like about slick shaving is how white my head is. Maybe I can use some of that fake tan.

Comment

• Tracy C
        • Sep 2011

Well, men have that option. For some men it's a good option. You are fortunate enough to be handsome with and without hair.

Wouldn't your head tan naturally the same as the rest of your body?

Comment

• twhacker
          • Jun 2011

well i live in the northwest where we get alot of rain and clouds and not much sun. On other guys I've seen the bald head look only looks good as long as your head isn't pale white like a nazi or something.

Comment

• twhacker
            • Jun 2011

Heres my shiny ass dome lol

Definately need to tan it.

Comment

• Jags2483
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Tracy C
              I'm not saying you went up another number. I'm saying you look like you went up another number when your hair is so short. You were probably closer to a IV than a III five months ago. But with your hair a little longer you look like only a III.
              Definitely not a Norwood 3 or 4, twhacker is a Norwood 2-2.5 at most.
              Jude Law is considered by most a Norwood 3 and his hairline is by far more receded than twhacker's.

Comment

• r82
                • Sep 2011

hey twhacker

the shaved look looks cool man. how long did your hair loss seem to take? ive just been thinning all over in the past 10weeks, no idea where the hair has gone tbf or how bad it was when it was long without me noticing.

Have you been stressed about it? im a totally out going cool kind of guy, its kinda knocked me sideways if im honest. Are you just gona leave it now mate? or you planning to take anything?

cheers

Comment

Working...