Threaded View

Default Bums, Boobs & Botox

Anyone watch it in the UK?

It was a documentary about one of the biggest cosmetic surgeries, it kind of come across like a 'get em in get em out' and turnover was the key.

Featured a couple of people who had HT's, problem was it didnt show you after full growth and the results I dont think would have impressed viewers.

It featured one guy who seemed devastated by his loss I felt for him. He spent £5000 (seemed cheap) but had pretty extensive loss, the HT itself only covered a small amount and he would really need another at least, problem was I think it was around 4 months but there seemed little growth at all and he seemed really down and was worried now he had a scar if it didnt look great he'd end up looking even worse (which we all know can sometimes happen).

Whilst the other patient was very happy he said it took 10-20 years off which amazed me because the growth he had looked very thin.

But its all perspective I guess, he was happy thats all that counts.

But I couldnt help but think if you go to all the trouble of a HT why not do the research and get the best doc's?

I hope they both have great results and are happy though.

Kind of put me off though as its the first time I've actually seen the procedure and although I'm sure it looks worse than it really is it looked pretty gruesome, although I'm not sure I'm a very good candidate and atm I can go a great cover up with concealers.

Just wondered if anyone saw it and their opinions?