Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Fraud Hairloss Site

http://www.*********************.com/blog/default.asp

This site is a total fraud

They kicked my blog off to protect my Dr's reputation. I was honest and the mods didn't give a chit. They acted as judge and jury. They took the side of the doctor and blocked me from posting updating or emailing.

They best part is, I wasn't even going to that site. My Dr. had to complain and cry that he was losing business or threaten to sue the site.

Bill Seemiller and a guy named David "Taking the Plunge" who is a patient and a mod. totally screwed me over and said my story is false. David is a patient of the Dr. I went to. I can't say his name for legal reasons.

Why are sites faking that they want to help patients. Anytime there is a blog that is honest about bad results they get removed on that site.

WHat is the point if everyone is in bed with the doctors and the industry.

Where is Spencer!!!!!!??????

Sorry to hear it. I never thought that site had much credibility anyway.

they never contacted me first, they just rip my blog down, and another patient emailed me. He was upset because he like my honesty about the results.

I emailed the mod to answer questions he had, but he was basically telling me I was a liar about my results. He asked me to forward him MRI's and private information. The guy was totally irrational. He NEVER asked or stated what I had to do to keep my blog on the doctors site.

So when patients search this doctor my blog would never show up. Defeats the entire reason for their site. Oh Im sorry, no it doesn't. Their site is to promote the industry. They don't want negative blogs because of too much risk.

I want to challenge my doctor on this site. I want to start a thread where he gives his side and I give my side. All evidence out on the table.

What do you say doctor? Lets do this.......Are you in?

I learned that same thing..shocking!

yeah the HT network site is generating business for the industry and doctors on this site, and are treating patients like they did something wrong taking their advise.

They a misleading consumers and should be liable for deceptive advertising practices along with doctors that don't educate their patients before the day of the surgery.

Yes, most of the other 'hair sites' are corrupt. An example of that is how umar bosses around the site he sponsors despite , of all his shitty and pluggy results.

I have to agree with Mr 4000. I noticed that they come down hard on anyone that posts anything regarding questionable HT results. Although most of the complaints are from people that have either just had their HT done or are only 5 to 6 months post-op and are just freaking out. But holy crap if you have something negative to say about a doctor. I recently tried to cancel my account and couldn't figure out how so I e-mailed them and this is the response I received.

"Thank you for contacting us. Unless there is a compelling reason, we are not in the habit of removing or deleting accounts once they are created. We prefer that members commit to their profiles and posts. However, members can discontinue using their accounts at any time simply by not logging back in. If you are concerned about receiving continual emails, we can disable your account to prevent this from happening. Please let me know if you would like us to do this for you."

Is this normal of these sites?

Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    I have to agree with Mr 4000. I noticed that they come down hard on anyone that posts anything regarding questionable HT results. Although most of the complaints are from people that have either just had their HT done or are only 5 to 6 months post-op and are just freaking out. But holy crap if you have something negative to say about a doctor. I recently tried to cancel my account and couldn't figure out how so I e-mailed them and this is the response I received.

"Thank you for contacting us. Unless there is a compelling reason, we are not in the habit of removing or deleting accounts once they are created. We prefer that members commit to their profiles and posts. However, members can discontinue using their accounts at any time simply by not logging back in. If you are concerned about receiving continual emails, we can disable your account to prevent this from happening. Please let me know if you would like us to do this for you."

Is this normal of these sites?
    My doctor complained about my site.

They never contacted me first to ask questions about my results. They JUST PULLED THE SITE. A friend on the site let me know about it and told me my site was down and asked why. I was thanked by so many bloggers for being honest. People emailed me all the time asking questions.

Well, the facts are obvious. That site is there for one reason to promote the industry. The site is illegal. The manipulate consumers, which is a violation of FTC law. It needs to be shut down.

These guys get paid by the industry.

This type of advertising is worse that tobacco advertising and needs to be stopped.

My head and neck is wrecked forever because of a doctor protected by that site.

How can anyone trust a site that has a hair loss product store and offers online consultations? Why would a hair loss site offer online consultations if it was legit? It’s a sales site. You just have to look at that site and read the posts made by the moderators to see that it has no credibility.

Mr. 4000, did you have a bad experience with a hair transplant doctor?