Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fleetwood271
    • May 2011

Perspiration on scalp after transplant?

After having a transplant procedure, is perspiration on the scalp a bad thing? I am not referring to sun. I understand that direct sunlight for anything over just a couple of minutes should be avoided.
    I am referring to just being outside in really hot, humid weather, and sweating? Or what about sitting in a hot tub, which makes you sweat a lot?
    Is that bad if you only had the procedure done maybe a week to 10 days earlier?
  • wilymon
    • May 2011

to me it sounds like something you'd want to avoid. is the sweating job-related? something you can't avoid?

Comment

• Fleetwood271
      • May 2011

Originally posted by wilymon
      to me it sounds like something you'd want to avoid. is the sweating job-related? something you can't avoid?
      No, it is something that can be avoided. I had already scheduled a vacation, before I scheduled my HT. Just don't want to do anything that might cause a problem or cause the grafts not to grow properly.

Comment

• wilymon
        • May 2011

Originally posted by Fleetwood271
        No, it is something that can be avoided. I had already scheduled a vacation, before I scheduled my HT. Just don't want to do anything that might cause a problem or cause the grafts not to grow properly.
        your surgeon might be able to give you a better answer.

Comment

Working...