Threaded View

Default What if a Cure Never Comes?

It is interesting that a hair loss cure has not been developed. Sometimes I wonder why, because of the money that could be made. There are many millionaire investors (some of whom are bald), so why has there not been a more serious attempt at funding research? I cannot think of many cosmetic 'products' that could make millions, if not billions of dollars over the course of time.

By nature, I am a somewhat skeptical individual. I am aware that a fool proof, real cure is a possibility; however, there seems to be a lack of interested (or motivated) investors who are willing to step up and poor capital into the fight.

The question then becomes: what if a cure is never realized? What will hair loss sufferers do? Will you be able to find a way to function, be happy and live life to the fullest? It seems as though hoping - by clutching the thin rope of hope may be unhealthy, or perhaps unrealistic. Hope is good - but at what point does one realize that the 'dream' may never come, and finding a way to accept it and move on is the best thing to do?