+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Follicle Death Row View Post
    What if a cure never comes? Why then we'll all be slick bald.

The hair restoration industry needs Dr. Anthony Atala to give it a kick up the arse and show them how it's done. He'll have grown every organ in the body in a lab by the time the hair restoration industry manage to get hair cloning down. I realise he gets huge funding but Atala is a genius. Have a look at what he's doing.
    Ive heard of Dr Atala - prints organs using a desktop printer, wonder if he would be kind enough to print me off 50,000 follicles

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Ive heard of Dr Atala - prints organs using a desktop printer, wonder if he would be kind enough to print me off 50,000 follicles
    Don't be greedy. The printer ink is low. You can have 20,000.

I think the difference between one bald bloke and the next is how much he is affected by hair loss. For some guys it literally ruins their looks/appearance, and for others, they can crop their hair short and look presentable.

Psychology wise, those whose appearance is greatly affected, and/or who are young, will not benefit much from people saying, "hey, man up!" I have learned this from reading posts on this forum.

People must be wary of all the attempts to scam baldness sufferers out of money. When one is desperate, there is little one won't try. Some guys would probably rub tofu on their ****s if they thought it would grow hair. The immoral will continue to invent bogus products, backed by non-existent science - in order to make money. I fell victim to such a scam when I was 19.

It is very hard, especially when one is young, to accept hair loss and move on. There are a number of elements to the acceptance process, some of which are hard to grasp. Indeed, it is healthy to move beyond the despair so that one can lead a productive life. In the long run, it would be well to try to develop a stable career (whether it be trade school or university) so that one can live comfortably. Even if a guy is miserable and bald, if he has a decent home and food, he will be better off than most people in this world.